DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard 30 g's! now that is just hearsay. I heard 20 for the paint though and she gets 10. and if that is true, I cannot even hate on it. that's hustlin right there. I wish my sister got 30 g's for letting a bunch of paint drip. did yall know that gasm is a 6-6 mixed dude, and elmer hates white people. porab is mexican. true story...

Picture002-16.jpg

Picture003-16.jpg

Picture005-16.jpg

• Like 1

and finally, a motto a lot of cats talk about swear they are down with, but seems like we need a whole class taught in elementry school about. and speaking of, why the fuck does 12 oz have a guest option to view this shit? am I paranoid? why the fuck are there 3 guests right now viewing this shit? regardless, this flick speaks for itself, I didn't need to make no dumb ass comment on it. sisto where the fuck is my 5 am wake call homie?

Picture023-15.jpg

Well since DSD didnt post it I just stole it. We're fighting later fool, and I'll take you down cuz as you know I'm a 300 pound Russian dude and you're like a buck 20 and Chinese.

3903750138_d40a4b6083.jpg

I learned female stock caps leave something to be desired as far as line control.

Bump FBS for the invite on sunday. DSD I'll see you after school...