DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump that big ass wall riku got. how long before that thing gets shit on? speaking of getting shit on, crunk I blame you for this, but you know I aint mad at ya. that paint and the rollers were left behind at the 6 mile spot. 2 days and shit gets dissed. no not yours, just loafs. go figure. funny thing is, for how many cats that hate on dude, don't you feel like the biggest bitch in the world for not leaving your name? and loaf didn't even know about this shit till I told him. don't it make you feel like even more of a punk BITCH that one of loafs boys is calling you a punk BITCH. feel free to pm me and let me know you did it. loaf and stunt double loaf are busy doing grown man shit, but I aint, and I get off on hurting and getting hurt. that's what homies are for, ask anyone that knows me, I would do it for anyone of my people. holla! I kinda wanna steal that crane.

I was fuckin round in the packard today and I see some1's been tryin to jack that truck up....its gonna take more than that lil jack that was bein used.......and I saw some new shit...since the last visit...postin pics tomorrow

Ps. Saw a guy and girl walkin thru don't know what the fuck they were doin...and some old niggas scrappin...they had their coats hung up and lunch on the table ..shit was toooo funny

Pps. Oh yeah and flics from that school on75