DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

I think if Sacer did those tags it would be different.

Obviously, DONT did those.

And obviously the guy that went over them is a rookie.

To ghostnugs, try not to go over ANYTHING until you figure things out a little more. Only old guys with big balls have that right.

alright good loookin

im not tryin to give myself a bad name or shit so ill watch out better and not go over ANYTHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...nothing like getting jammed in the taint by a bmx seat. seems like you'd get fucked up if you got tangled in a bike, you can usually get away from a board. bikes are fucking gnarly but a bike has handles, you gotta catch a board with your fucking feet! i fell off a bike a few days ago and still cant rotate my wrist...never happened on a skateboard. maybe i'm too old.

i keep running across random old flicks as i tidy the archives. stuff we've all seen but i've never posted. maybe i will, looks like a lot of words up there.

whopped up=straight up ass whooping. I mean, it's whatever, I know the 2 have nothing to do with each, fighting, skating, and bikes. I know I skated my whole life, and I will still take that shit any day. but I still got mad respect to bikes, dirt, street, vert, whatever. bump the homie sisto, daser and teck. uploading that new shit right now, will post them later...

so this shit has been tripping me out for a quick minute. there are all those manholes at the packard. I always wanted to go down in there but I figured no one would actually paint down in those fuckers. I was wrong, kuma handstyle below the city.

Picture028-7.jpg

Picture029-7.jpg