DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND WATCH "ALEX JONES" WATCH HIS VIDEOS ESPECIALY "OBAMA DECEPTION" AND "FEMA 5OO,OOO CASKETS" THIS SHIT IS TRUE NOT A JOKE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALLED "NEW WORLD ORDER" THE REVOLT IS COMING AND 2012 SO GET READY!! THIS IS "TRUTH" EXPAND YOUR MINDS

GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND WATCH "ALEX JONES" WATCH HIS VIDEOS ESPECIALY "OBAMA DECEPTION" AND "FEMA 5OO,OOO CASKETS" THIS SHIT IS TRUE NOT A JOKE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER CALLED "NEW WORLD ORDER" THE REVOLT IS COMING AND 2012 SO GET READY!! THIS IS "TRUTH" EXPAND YOUR MINDS

You're a fucking idiot.

Alex Jones is a fucking fraud and his shit has already been PROVEN to be propaganda.

And that "new world order" shit has been in the making since forever. It's some Republican shit. The funny thing is that everytime anybody mentioned anything about the new world order during a republican presidency, these republicans would be laughing their asses off talking about "you're a conspiracy nut, there's's no such thing as a new world order, there's no such thing as an illuminati, there's no such thing as a Bilderburgh group"...

Now that there's a black president, all of a sudden these same fucking douchebags are hollering and screaming about "the illuminati, the new world order, the Bilderburghs".

The same nut ass motherfuckers who were trying to deny the shit existed in the first place, are now all of a sudden conspiracy theorists.

The even more fucked up part is the fact that they're now all of a sudden admitting to the existence of this shit and trying to scare you scaredy ass sheeple into believeing that this shit is somehow linked to Obama of all people. The reason that they're doing that is because they think (or know) that you fucktards are actually stupid enough to believe that shit.

Obama is the last motherfucker who would even think of activating the concentration camps that previous administrations have built, ready, and waiting for people like us in Montana. But they're so pissed that they lost the last elections by such a landslide (and it looks like they might not ever recover) to the point that they can't even try to flub the shit like they did in 2000 and 04, so they're basically throwing a hail marry and outing what the fuck they've been planning this whole time, only trying to spin it to look like Obama of all people is behind the shit. They're trying to incite a fucking uprising against the wrong people.

And the scariest part is that ALOT of you people are stupid enough to fall for this shit.

Get your head out of your ass and put it to use.

ministry is the shit... i saw them when i was like 16 at royal oak music theater... i think i was the youngest person there... hipsters don't like music that doesn't suck apparently...

the new mastodon album is garbage...i am NOT happy...

here's some flicks to make up for it...

3476383663_8c26124215_b.jpg

3477192228_99ffbcb649_b.jpg

seffiks edited that? some of the old flicks i post are stolen from the interwebs, (it takes a bit of searching for real good ones) but the rest are flicks from someone i know that are OOOOOOOOOLD... i'll take flicks of them with my camera then post them on here... those last two, though, are stolen...

edit* i'm hoping to start doing army's flicks soon... those are nuts... i'd also like to see what you, gnar, have...

ward, check your flickrmail...

also, i'm not really into new-old flicks, like, new flicks of old stuff... i want the original crispy un-faded shit... i'm extremely interested in original handstyle shots, those are the hardest to find... (gnar, that heist action flick is awesome...)

edit* double posts suck, here are some stolen flicks to counteract the doo doo...

3499116191_8b605cccbe.jpg

3247754585_b53f393f85.jpg

You're a fucking idiot.

Alex Jones is a fucking fraud and his shit has already been PROVEN to be propaganda.

I agree with some of your points, mainly that Alex Jones is a fucktard, and this kid is an idiot. Funny how he doesn't mention that Alex just had his account at Youtube.com banned. But, and this is a big but, this mess, the elite, are not a creation of the Republicans. It's the other way around. And take this from someone that has actually been to a Bilderberg meeting. The two parties are a sham. They both work for the same people. Take money from the same people. That's why I call them the republicrats. These families of Elites have been running shit for almost 500 hundred years. They've created organizations to spit out like minded carbon copies (Skull & Bones, Rhodes Scholar). I will give you that the republicans love to clamor about this mess ever since that Birch Society...but still, it's older than these parties.

1659137039_1d2802d707_b.jpg

sombody should flic some of the new graf thats been hit'n the freeways. theres been some new shit pop'n up around the russel bizzar area.

its all been buffed i drove by it earlier.

at least everything on 75

bump the fuck out of glen for posting some older shit last page. and bump the fuck out of peru. and bump the fuck out of the rest of you. all of you. no matter who you are, what you're doing lets have a good summer and destroy shit, daily. crunk get the fuck at me.