DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that's what I am talkin bout. if anyone wants to fight and not be a pussy get at me! on some man shit right there. makes me wanna just go fight someone for no reason right now. sike. I like talking about my feelings, and unicorns. ward I gotta say, that spot is fucking sick, pretty good paint, not to down with the w, but it is growing on me, none the less, shit is dope, and suv is on point man, good shit. for real.

I took the old man bike pic! i'm changing this forum to flicks of elderly exercise. the only thing i like more than shooting old men is fighting graf kids in empty buildings. so here we go: May 5th, cinco de mayo (sp?) i will take on all commers in a no holds barred fight to the near death over any issue you choose... dont like dont? i'll kill you. like don't? i'll kill you and hang you off the side of the packard in some sort of harness contraption. also, on cinco de mayo ONLY, i will fight any two (2) underage painters at the same time...barefoot on broken glass. all you punk fucks get at me! oh, and i retain ALL photo rights to the aforementioned event, and the copyrights to cinco de mayo, packard, and old people. and i didn't even post any flicks. big woop, wanna fight about it?