DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

here we go with the internet beef...lol....im sorry dont E-JUMP me or E-BUST MY CAR WINDOWS!...LOL[/color]

New kids really need to Lurk Moar(sic)

you won't get railed on as much if you read around the forum before asking the same questions everyone else does.

And if you can't find a current post

there's a search function

and its really good because it takes the words you're looking for...and then...through the magic of the internets, it finds them in relevant grafftastic threads.

So consider that an e-flyer posted underneath the e-windshield of your e-car.

do you feel untouchable behind your computer? Nigga talk shit on here, get caught slippen

wrong place at the wrong time...then see how your head gets E-BUSTED!

Hold on wait let me go back and check my earlier post.................iight im back...doesnt look like LEEZYONE was talkin shit...but hey who cares!!!! idk bout untouchable but Untouchables is one of my favorite movies!!! and that Scarface CD was classic!!...wait what were we talkin bout again...:lol:...Oh yeah me gettin my heaad E-BUSTED...ILL JUST GO TO THE E-MERGENCY ROOM...:lol:

Hold on wait let me go back and check my earlier post.................iight im back...doesnt look like LEEZYONE was talkin shit...but hey who cares!!!! idk bout untouchable but Untouchables is one of my favorite movies!!! and that Scarface CD was classic!!...wait what were we talkin bout again...:lol:...Oh yeah me gettin my heaad E-BUSTED...ILL JUST GO TO THE E-MERGENCY ROOM...:lol: [/color]

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!! post fliks or dont say nething u wankster. newbie ass nigga probally hasnt even posted a flik. toys takin up pages with nonsense, just shat da fack upp

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!! post fliks or dont say nething u wankster. newbie ass nigga probally hasnt even posted a flik. toys takin up pages with nonsense, just shat da fack upp

WOW...he called me a Wankster ...I didnt know people still said that!... I guess Sunday is LEEZYONES day...I feel so loved thanks guys!!!! ...Ill post fliks when my broke ass gets a camera!!

WOW...he called me a Wankster ...I didnt know people still said that!... I guess Sunday is LEEZYONES day...I feel so loved thanks guys!!!! ...Ill post fliks when my broke ass gets a camera!![/color]

I THINK YOU WERE DROPPED ON UR HEAD WHEN U WERE A BABY< BETTER YET U ATE PAINT CHIPS AS A KID> ARE U RETARTED?! SERIOUSLY STOP POSTING FOR THE NEXT YEAR SO EVERYONE FORGETS HOW FUCKING INNOYING U ARE. IF U POST SOME DUMBASS SHIT ONE MORE TIME U ARE A FAGET AND EVERYONE HERE WILL ACknowlege IT FORM HERE ON. so.... STOPPPP FAGGGGGET!!!!! DAMNNNN U GAY