DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

why is there a pic of some random kids walking past Tiger Stadium amongst a bunch of photos of burned down projects, piles of garbage and other pictures of dispare in a post titled random "hood" pictures?

I was wondering the same exact thing.

i guess i just like taking random pictures of the hood and i wanted to share them cuz some of you guys might enjoy them.. just a hunch

i guess it just depends on how you define the term "hood". cause there was certainly nothing "hood" about that pic. there is nothin enjoyable about the "hood". some of us have to live there and see negative shit every day we leave our cribs. detroit is not some amusment park for people to driver through and take pictures of. save that shit for the zoo...or greenfield village or some shit...

i guess i just like taking random pictures of the hood and i wanted to share them cuz some of you guys might enjoy them.. just a hunch

i guess it just depends on how you define the term "hood". cause there was certainly nothing "hood" about that pic. there is nothin enjoyable about the "hood". some of us have to live there and see negative shit every day we leave our cribs. detroit is not some amusment park for people to driver through and take pictures of. save that shit for the zoo...or greenfield village or some shit...

I think the kid learned his lesson. But all of you dipshits talking about white people from suburbs and subdivisions probably make the same stereotypical assumptions about the other side. Segregation, racism, stereotyping, yadda yadda, cry, bitch, moan. Go paint already.

Agreed Im so sick of these people that ride through detroit in their little saturns, look at the Heidelberg project, take some flicks of the yard, go to wayne state or whatever have no conceivable idea of what the east or the west side look like, just go around never going farther north of the DIA, farther west of Mexican town, or farther east of the science center hop on 94 or 75 go back to their nice litte suburbs, Birmingham, Warren, Wherever out in pumpkinville and then think they have the right to say they be in Detroit or however they slip the City into the topic

Im not speaking to anyone specifically if you do the above you know who you are yall need to learn when to seperate graff life and hood life cuz its not the same.Most writers are cool when it comes to this shit even the ones who go out to Pumpkinville when there done paintin' but you photagraphers and students need to watch the shit cuz it gets annoying

hahahahah you guys are retarted you dont even know me nor do you know what i think about, "the hood" dumb asses