DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Riku: "Fyre, gimme my fucking brass knuckles back. Those were on my dresser, you took them off my dresser, give them back. BET!"

Riku: "That side-bust of mine is fucking hilarious."

Riku: "Rio, I know where you live."

Riku: "No, I'm not finished, keep typing. Hold on, lemme think, ok, everybody better come to my girls' birthday party this Saturday (aka, tomorrow). Shit's the jump-off. Happy birthday homegirl, much love, I KNOW YOU READ THIS SHIT!"

Riku: "Wait, hold on, lemme get another beer. Can I get another one, skweez?"

Skweez: "Yeah, go for it."

Riku: "You want one?"

Skweez: "Nah, I'm straight."

Riku: "Ok, we're back. That hughes fill is dope! It looks like its checkered with the bricks. With the vertical stripes and the horizontal masonry. Yeaaaaaaaaaah."

Riku: "Looks like Rufio's been paintin a lot lately. That's good."

Riku: "Yeah, if you all haven't forgot, I run this shit. With all my mad ups that aren't even posted on this site. I will be taking a break this winter to write music and create sound installation art and continue my researching of the Detroit graffiti art revolution. I will return smashing shit when the time is right. In the meantime, everybody should ride a bike."

AMERIKU IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Riku: "Fyre, gimme my fucking brass knuckles back. Those were on my dresser, you took them off my dresser, give them back. BET!"

Riku: "That side-bust of mine is fucking hilarious."

Riku: "Rio, I know where you live."

Riku: "No, I'm not finished, keep typing. Hold on, lemme think, ok, everybody better come to my girls' birthday party this Saturday (aka, tomorrow). Shit's the jump-off. Happy birthday homegirl, much love, I KNOW YOU READ THIS SHIT!"

Riku: "Wait, hold on, lemme get another beer. Can I get another one, skweez?"

Skweez: "Yeah, go for it."

Riku: "You want one?"

Skweez: "Nah, I'm straight."

Riku: "Ok, we're back. That hughes fill is dope! It looks like its checkered with the bricks. With the vertical stripes and the horizontal masonry. Yeaaaaaaaaaah."

Riku: "Looks like Rufio's been paintin a lot lately. That's good."

Riku: "Yeah, if you all haven't forgot, I run this shit. With all my mad ups that aren't even posted on this site. I will be taking a break this winter to write music and create sound installation art and continue my researching of the Detroit graffiti art revolution. I will return smashing shit when the time is right. In the meantime, everybody should ride a bike."

AMERIKU IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

shut up riku... i didn't take your fuckin brass knuckles they were actually porabs...

Riku: "Fuck that. They look like my brass knuckles. They aren't there anymore. Give them back. Who are you to tell me to shut-up?"

Riku: "Soooooo, but what are you doin anyways deathbedsteronerdump, wanna go get totally funky for five dollars at the Contemporary tonight?"

Riku: "They still look like my brass knuckles. My engagement rings."

Riku: "Bump Deaths for painting the rave party with me and Vomit and totally being fucking awesome."

Riku: "That's totally funny Skweez, you're like one of those fucking court people that writes everything. Props to Skweez for taking pictures. But not lately. He's been lazy it seems."

Its amazing that some of you are willing to risk incarceration, to paint like crap.. RIO, OAR, CUBA, and a few others. Go back to the pad of paper and practice. Risk going to jail over junk... Or at least take some lessons from the big dogs... Clean fills, straight lines, and definitive style are more important than lime green and white paint, scribbled on an overpass...

/\ thats trure. the abort had been scribbled on by some hater. When i saw that i also noticed that There is a loaf next to where it once stood...

that fool didn't diss out abort... trust me...

that abort was rediculously fresh though... waaaaaay better that what was over it...

heh... rio and the crips... why do i doubt that?