Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

Originally posted by Mr. Knives@Feb 28 2006, 07:33 PM

download dragonforce, UK metal of the highest caliber.

haha, that shit is hilarious, power-metal to the extreme. Sooooooooo much shredding. I heard them first on my friends myspace, I hope you don't actualy think that they are good.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HP635@Feb 28 2006, 12:25 PM

So.. can we be all cordial enough to enjoy some paczki together for one day?

275px-Paczki.jpg

^^The reason I miss MI... paczki is killer mmmm. Ahhhhh, I'm missing the homelands now. :/

I mean no offense by this yo, but i do think that they have a lot of talent, and as a musician, i look for that specifically in all types of music, which isnt to say that I am a big fan of melodic fantasy metal, but the shit is fucking remarkable.

i came out my momma,s pussy

im on welfare

26 years old im still on welfare

so i gotta get paid fully

weather its truffully

or untruffully

:innocent:

Originally posted by Mr. Knives@Feb 28 2006, 10:07 PM

I mean no offense by this yo, but i do think that they have a lot of talent, and as a musician, i look for that specifically in all types of music, which isnt to say that I am a big fan of melodic fantasy metal, but the shit is fucking remarkable.

i just don't think their music really has anything going for them other than that its fun to hear a band just shred for entire songs.

Dragonforce is my new favorite band! omg! I love songs about unicorns and enchanted forests!!!

but seriously, i would love to see lamb of god drink a gallon of canadian club and beat the shit out of those guys.

*i appreciate it, but please. it'll just bring on more shit talking. i'm trying to turn over a new leaf and keep things friendly. ;) -seeking

Originally posted by detroit red+Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HeavyCee@Feb 26 2006, 03:43 PM

Originally posted by detroit red@Feb 24 2006, 05:44 PM

Originally posted by HeavyCee@Feb 24 2006, 12:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-detroit red@Feb 23 2006, 09:43 PM

heavy cee didnt write that.

I didnt edit the post either..

Fyre did. Just clownin' tho.. I was kinda salty at him cuz he drained my sharpie doin that big ass "O" too. :clown2:

what was being said by drawing that..and/or posting that? you really need to being a bit more careful hommie...being guilty by association is wack..but it is what it is.

cats blowing out your markers is the worst shit. hahaha....hughes is infamous for blowing out like 3 pages in a row in your book. hahaha

Huh?

What do I need to be more careful of?

What am I guilty of? Please explain...

because the cats that you are keep yourself around do knuckle head things..and people will precieve you as capable of such behavior...and you arnt guilty for anything..never said you were..i was just stating how wack it is to be group or lumped into something that isnt you....i know you..prolly better than any of these cats..and i know you are good person through and through. i just dont want to see you get caught up with some dumb shit for no reason. thats all.

[/b]

Exactly, u know me very well. Better than errybody. Everyone else who duz knows what kind of guy I am too. I dont get involed in the silly ass extracuriculars. Anybody other than yall(my peeps) can think whatever...fer shizzle

SOMEONE POST FLICKS!!@@!!@!@!1

I need to get out and get some more flicks. Someone give me a better camera and inspire me.

No, seriously, give me a camera.

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump+Mar 1 2006, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deathbedsteronerdump - Mar 1 2006, 06:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM

Fyre did. Just clownin' tho.. I was kinda salty at him cuz he drained my sharpie doin that big ass "O" too. :clown2:

what was being said by drawing that..and/or posting that? you really need to being a bit more careful hommie...being guilty by association is wack..but it is what it is.

cats blowing out your markers is the worst shit. hahaha....hughes is infamous for blowing out like 3 pages in a row in your book. hahaha

Huh?

because the cats that you are keep yourself around do knuckle head things..and people will precieve you as capable of such behavior...and you arnt guilty for anything..never said you were..i was just stating how wack it is to be group or lumped into something that isnt you....i know you..prolly better than any of these cats..and i know you are good person through and through. i just dont want to see you get caught up with some dumb shit for no reason. thats all.

Exactly, u know me very well. Better than errybody. Everyone else who duz knows what kind of guy I am too. I dont get involed in the silly ass extracuriculars. Anybody other than yall(my peeps) can think whatever...fer shizzle

[/b]

why are you responding under deaths name?

Originally posted by detroit red+Mar 1 2006, 11:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Mar 1 2006, 11:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump@Mar 1 2006, 06:24 PM

Originally posted by detroit red@Feb 28 2006, 11:01 AM

Huh?

why are you responding under deaths name?

[/b]

cuz im an idiot and didnt sign him out...

J-DILLA -CLAP ON

-7 mile and ryan

niggas dying

trying pump gas

and pumped in the shit

clap on...

clap off ...

clap on

clap off

never take the mutherfuckin strap off

keep the safety on but dont take it off

------------------>R.I.P. J-DILLA<----------------------------