DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

HEY WHAT PIECE OF SHIT COVERED THE BETA ON THE FISHER PLANT, BECAUSE IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER NOW WITH UNREADABLE SLOP THEN IT DID WHEN THAT WAS ONE OF THE ONLY TAGS UP THERE, SO HERES TO YOU ASSHOLE, AND THE RACE IS ON TO FIND GOOD OLD TAGS AND BUT YOUR NEW GOING TO PAINT FOR THREE WEEK STAMP OVER IT

HEY WHAT PIECE OF SHIT COVERED THE BETA ON THE FISHER PLANT' date=' BECAUSE IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER NOW WITH UNREADABLE SLOP THEN IT DID WHEN THAT WAS ONE OF THE ONLY TAGS UP THERE, SO HERES TO YOU ASSHOLE, AND THE RACE IS ON TO FIND GOOD OLD TAGS AND BUT YOUR NEW GOING TO PAINT FOR THREE WEEK STAMP OVER IT[/quote']

well first Thor clipped the shit out of the piece. i guess he really needed the spot. then it looks like someone recently rolled over the whole thing. i agree it sucks to see that one go. that shit shoulda rode until that building gets dropped.

<a href=jul2001wi3.jpg' alt='jul2001wi3.jpg'>

well first Thor clipped the shit out of the piece. i guess he really needed the spot. then it looks like someone recently rolled over the whole thing. i agree it sucks to see that one go. that shit shoulda rode until that building gets dropped.

<a href=jul2001wi3.jpg' alt='jul2001wi3.jpg'>

YA I SEEN WHEN THOR PUT A RED PIECE OF SHIT NEXT TO IT, HES NOT EVEN FROM DETROIT AND HE BUSTED THAT BETA SPOT,YA NOW I CANT MAKE OUT WHAT IT IS,LIKE A BLUE AND RED MESS, BUT YOUR RIGHT IT SHOULD HAVE STAYED UP UNTIL KWAME THE PIMP SAW FIT TO DROP IT..THANKS FOR THE PIC THO