DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

i stood on my own two feet till they stood on 12... fuck getting 6 mother fucks on you...

and what the fuck do you have to do with it anyway... i was on my own two feet in front of you a couple weeks ago and all you did is scowl... keep talkin shit and doing nothing... i'll keep laughing...

everyone keep up the salt please... my cholesterol is going down...

i stood on my own two feet till they stood on 12... fuck getting 6 mother fucks on you...

and what the fuck do you have to do with it anyway... i was on my own two feet in front of you a couple weeks ago and all you did is scowl... keep talkin shit and doing nothing... i'll keep laughing...

everyone keep up the salt please... my cholesterol is going down...

as T.I. would say..."all that attitude, aint neccessary dude." i dont have shit to do with it. but you brought it up by talking shit about it on here with your last post. low key...this is a public forum..so expect what every you ..or anyone else posts on here to possibly be responded to. lets get shit straight. since you want to put your own buisness out there. your bitch ass pulled out a knife. so you got what you got. and 6 dudes didnt jump you. one dude serviced you. and as far as me seeing you out the other night at the bar...i didnt realize you wanted static like that. i thought i was doing all of us a favor by having a "whatever" attitude that night. now that you have made things chrystal clear about how you want things..i will be sure to let my " talking shit" have a little weight behind it the next time i see you out. laugh all you want. im not the one who got lumped up.