Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's some non graf shit right there. the niggas that did that probably have NO idea at all about the scene or people.

I never felt so stupid for talking shit on social media and didn't by into the internet ruined graf, because you can ignore it if you choose to.

but these last few weeks, I'm a man, and I am dead fucking wrong. just go on instahipster. there is thousands of kids that do this kind of "art" and I say art very loosely and sarcastically.

like we as writers don't get enough bad fucking press, now there is a giant dick. awesome. someone go get that nigga, before I do.

Jeeeeeeeesus H fucking Christ...

Ethersock... Seriously...

CLOSE.

THIS.

RETARDED.

FUCKING.

THREAD.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That's not my area of operation here, besides, where will everyone go for MSK flicks?

Once the relaunch happens later this summer, the mods will be hidden and there will be more of them. I suspect the reigns will tighten a little but technically I don't think anyone's committed a major offense.

Also, there will be an option to view flicks in a slideshow mode so you don't have to read the all the jibber-jabber which will be cool. Although, I do enjoy reading all the shit-talking in here...

Jesus Christ I cant have a throwie running to save my life. no respect for that shit going on. had this talk with 2 fools the other day, also got no respect, coming from cats who don't even know there Detroit graff history. unbump these cali kats going over who ever the fuck they want to, like school yard bullies. bump real Detroit heads with knowledge of what this city use to be......saw some knew TEAD work today, it was refreshing to see, also dude had some words on the wall straight from the mother fuckin heart. bump

draw dicks on all the msk.

problem solved.

wait no, their from cali... that would just encourage them to stay, so whatever you do DON'T draw dicks on their pieces.. draw boobies instead.

The same kind of problems have been happening down here since writers found out about art basel wynwood. The first couple of years it was a free for all for everyone. Local heads were so excited that we could write on something with out getting head cracked and robbed by the cops or a knock on your door by the gang task force a few days later. The excitement wore off quickly because of tourist going over locals and a lot of out of towners acting a fool. Lucky for us art basel is a 2 week invasion and poof they are gone. Since those days WE MADE it clear to the tourist (writers, art fags and wheat wasters) that's its our city and rules apply. I feel for you original D-town writers but the only way to stop this (if you really want it to stop) is with an iron fist. Bump the homies STORI n TEAD official D-ton killers.

With all the people that seem to be in and out of Detroit I will not pretend to know what's going on. But that dick on the water tower looks like something LUSH would do.

yo elemer! those spots your going over were street sides snax and i did. not legal, aka street side buster! fuck your peicing bullshit that was a ignorant ass move on your part. next time my shit gets fucked with and i call you up and your not man enough to talk to me about it, so instead you run your mouth, be ready to get smashed on you dont scare me one bit son.