Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

CF CREW was the crew i use too look up to the most. those dudes i believe paved the way for most kats in the detroit scene. thats only my opinion though. some will disagree.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That dyke hand on the electric box is flavorful as fuck.

Gasm and rats doing fancy things I like.

Seen't a GIANT sway on dequindre the other day, real dope.

CQ/Soduh/And pals, looks like they put in a real hurtin' in a short time.

And bombardierone is in the "trill" club.

iiiiiiiiiiisssshhhhh.

• Like 1

last comment on ol crews ...period hands down ..MHC ..WAS THAT DEAL THEY MADE TODAY POSSIBLE THE OLD MH ..NOT ONCE DIBS WAS Eb AND MH IM TALIKING... 92-96 M.ASS H.YSTERIA crew .ish justo /beta..game..harp..

YALL PROLLY never new THERE WAS A DETROIT GRAFF MAG THAT CAME OUT of THE DEE n 96 ..called

Modern Hieroglyphic by mr beta justo ...it was ill i can think of a handful of peeps who still have it..... a lil moment in time brought to u by a mfucka who knows

Bump early 90's Detroit.

Bump Justo MHC. Detroit graffiti grandpappy.

I'd hardly call DTE a side crew. Bump OG Agent/ Ages DTE, AWR, AOK

Bump Modern Hyroglifics mag.

I remember driving around Detroit in the early 90's and thinking how incredibly fucked up everything was and in contrast how little graffiti there was. All names I saw up have been mentioned already. Plus, there was as much weirdo, normal/ crazy person graffiti, as there was, whatever-you-wanna-call-it, normal modern day graffiti.

Also, I kept thinking how cool it would be if I could somehow get my crew there to do our style of graffiti.

And then.....

• Like 1

YA UR RIGHT DTE WAS NOT JUSTO,S IT WAS A CHI TOWN CREW THAT AGES REALLY PUSHED I MEET AND PAINTED WITH AGES A COUPLE TIMES THE FEW TIMES I SAW HIM HERE IN THOSE YRS

SO YA BUMP AGES DTE ...DOWN TO EARTH.. ALL DAY

^i know a few cats sitting on a couple boxes of flicks. I got old justo and game black book shits from back in the day. my older sister mighta been a groupie smh....but real spit, I got some gems if anyone wants to get up one day with a scanner. I'm way to fucking lazy to track one down that works.

If you skip back to page 624 there's a bunch of scanned flicks i put up. There's a lot of early Detroit graffiti around those pages.

dope ..o.g. jaunt ...yo ill trade or cash out for eb mh wax ..fliks ^^

that twist throwy really looks like his new ish....but u no how donter iz

ridler lookin tuff

BUMP S.W. my man loco ass ridler ..paksta kolor..rawr swag two.. tck dfw

without the yung gunz putting in work we ,d be finished.. and more then any neighborhood ,n the d ..s.w. do they thing hard im proud to call it home ...spmobber

and w.wacko. i said i wont speak, but as one writer to another that whole dts dt,s thing is kinda funky, just cause its such a historic h.town crew im not saying drop it but idk sumin just ..dt..so nothing negative just real talk sumin to think about ..stay up ..bump sway,, wah