Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah... the cops are the least of your worries here. and they'll still fuck with you. the fact that police response time is days is a two way street my friend.

hah... the cops are the least of your worries here. and they'll still fuck with you. the fact that police response time is days is a two way street my friend.

got into a car chase recently and it wasnt with the police

its hard to imagine a cop seeing some kid doing giant fillins and pieces on buildings and driving right by........ i mean... have you ever met a cop?.... anyways, they suck, you guys are awesome. elmer and gasm fucking murdering spots and makin it look like graffiti still... and the rest of yall doin all that there graffiti. its good!

Detroit is like sf in the late 90s... Love it. Keep the flicks comin... Anyone have anymore hute flicks?

:lol: :lol: :lol: um not really i moved there in 97 from here i seen awr come up to sf and smash in 97 98 ..99 norm fate ,sever revok all killed s.f. then but there where so many hometown crews that had that dope s.f. funk steez like kcw bbb ,kyt writers ..benet/ abhor, tie /kerse/ oze108(a killa)..its endless but anyways i see no similarities .between the two this shit happening now is a very unique situation.. ...ok thats my 5 on it :D