DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I remember sect ebc from the earliest days of my graff career. He was literally the first graffiti writer i noticed in Detroit. He had a fresh black hollow on 75 somewhere that was like bottom up and if anyone has the flick they should post it. He also had the best handstyle back then. HPO was a crew then wasnt it?? I always heard rumors that sect fell off due to heroin addiction. Its crazy that dude made a comeback in 05, I wish It would have happened earlier, like when I was still peepin his shit because by that time he had already stopped rockin.Back in the day it was always Sect-Game-Harp-Beta-Dibs-Farm thats all anyone would talk about, that was like the legendary grafflineup from my childhood, for a while that was all we knew. This was when I was like 14-16.

hey sect i was going to ask if that dirt on that dibs was from snow, salt and shit, but then i saw your signature "hold it down or move around" does that mean if you are moving you aint "holding it down"? if so i beg your pardon, you are dead wrong.

and since i just shotgun 3 cans of natural ice without 3 breaths i want to know what "fuck emotional graf" means kosek, do you not put emotion into painting? or do you just mean you dont like people who are considered "emo" because of how they dress or whatever. i want to bead dead honest and i know you may have thought about this yourself im not even trying to clown but all the writing around your work makes it cluttered, dont egt me wrong im just some dude, and you have kinged detroit - thats dope. i want to let you know, with a happy hand you could be the headless horseman of detroit. do it you deserve it. focus.

on a side note - i put emotion into paint, but its more like paranoia mixed with whatever type of cheap liquor i slammed.

i love you

-BB

but miami does? i am close to miami right now, do you like the team? or just the fact that you can buy dog on a stick in your hood holmes. either way ive been up and down your city wont ever be as >raw< as detroit. so go talk about your cincinyetta barbcue with your gay friends on myspace.

haha

kosek im sorry about last night i was srunk i do care

Originally posted by Silver+Black@Jan 13 2006, 01:53 AM

hey sect i was going to ask if that dirt on that dibs was from snow, salt and shit, but then i saw your signature "hold it down or move around" does that mean if you are moving you aint "holding it down"? if so i beg your pardon, you are dead wrong.

and since i just shotgun 3 cans of natural ice without 3 breaths i want to know what "fuck emotional graf" means kosek, do you not put emotion into painting? or do you just mean you dont like people who are considered "emo" because of how they dress or whatever. i want to bead dead honest and i know you may have thought about this yourself im not even trying to clown but all the writing around your work makes it cluttered, dont egt me wrong im just some dude, and you have kinged detroit - thats dope. i want to let you know, with a happy hand you could be the headless horseman of detroit. do it you deserve it. focus.

on a side note - i put emotion into paint, but its more like paranoia mixed with whatever type of cheap liquor i slammed.

i love you

-BB

what homeboy ,me no understand your jive talk

1. its just a signature that really bears no meaning hold it down or move around i.e. do your thang or get the fuck on from me ,no?

dibs is the undisputed mutherfuckin o.g. king of the d

ya natural ice make ya crazy

sekterockincolt45thatsmoothshit :clown2:

everyone i ever met that was from miami said 'nigga' alot, like alot alot, like more than loaf alot. and not one of them was black. and it seems that jerry curls are still kinda big there too.

you should see how nice ford field is. its almost too nice for the rest of the city, THAT is why theyre having the superbowl there, not because the lions are awesome.

p.s. the detroit pistons will stomp prettyboy dwayne wade & big shaqburger come playoffs, so make like a tree and shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Jan 13 2006, 06:58 PM

everyone i ever met that was from miami said 'nigga' alot, like alot alot, like more than loaf alot. and not one of them was black. and it seems that jerry curls are still kinda big there too.

you should see how nice ford field is. its almost too nice for the rest of the city, THAT is why theyre having the superbowl there, not because the lions are awesome.

p.s. the detroit pistons will stomp prettyboy dwayne wade & big shaqburger come playoffs, so make like a tree and shut the fuck up.

alot, like more than loaf alot.

hahahahahahahahaha

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Jan 9 2006, 04:51 AM

too bad that video will never come out. theres some priceless footage of coop, graham, & even myself that is almost as oscar-worthy as bareback mountain.

in addition to secrecy, tony smith is also sworn to homosexuality.

Why will the video never be released?