DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by Yeast Infection@Dec 28 2005, 05:28 PM

why is there dicussion about this especially from cats out of state.. The people involed actually never said anything about the disouts theres flicks you dont see DFW posting them up.. this is a spot for spot battle that should have stayed in the streets. He took one of their spots they took ten of his.. I see that as classic battle shit no net needed. As far as others getting involed its stems still from the net whatever stori did to deather maybe its just the shit talking in general that caused this action cats sit behind a computer screen all day and paint "when they feel like it" and still can run their mouth of coarse the ones actually out there doing shit are going to show who really is out there on the streets its actually sad pretty much every stori spot got dissed out what does that say about his ability to back his shit up? who cares about trains yeah i paint em whatever but come on know train guys are generally middle-aged "mooks"(whatever that means)...who cares stop talking and take it to the streets if you feel the need to back your boy Stori up start dising out FBS/DFW SPOTS PLEASE...

just curious...who is this directed to?

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by OmenTFC@Dec 28 2005, 07:15 PM

sur 13 is goin over everything in toledo and detrroit...

dope fliks by the way.

Who the fuck is SUR13 I've seen that wack ass shit in Toledo? Some rough ass gangsters? BTW OmenTFC are you from TTOWN?

Originally posted by detroit red+Dec 28 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Dec 28 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lurkingafter1@Dec 28 2005, 01:58 AM

cause they want too..................shit

s$b

well that makes sense..thanks.

[/b]

S&B

Sekt & Brand

my respects for dfw cru and stori. but seems like this battle can bring tst into dis bitch since like one of yall niggas said stori needs if you feel the need to back your boy Stori up start dising out FBS/DFW SPOTS PLEASE... since death got into da mix lets see wut tead gots 2 say in dis backing of stori. if this becomes a crew battle not instigating.

dfw vs storis crew which can be tst its going to be some heat in da streets. and well see whos who in krews.

fer shizzle dawg it bout ta bee sum graf fitti goins on then dem dawgs be wantn to paint on some shitz fo rizzle tead bees toatlly runin tha strizeats so nigs best be watchin thay baks it be all sweet wen peeps be on tha innanet bein like yo dawg sum shat bout ta be like painted true dawg hip hop fo lyfe it beez like dat pow wow dawg i got that innanet goin nutz

In your rebuttle you even state you haven't ran your mouth for a long time, so you are saying you have in the past? You talked shit about a tattoo I did, so that's why I'm here. I'd be curious to know who did your tattoo and if it's Bob Tyrrell or some one who's really talented more power to you, but to slam on a time tested and classic tattoo icon is pretty weak and ignorant. To slam on someone's tattoo work (a mark that's going to be on their body forever) and not expect a reaction just shows how ignorant you really are.

You can make up what ever stories and tall tales but it's the truth. You run your mouth and then it gets you in trouble so you go back and run to your crew. The proof is on the street. Did Irate take out Stori's spots or was in DFW. Are you not man enough to take care of you own bussiness? As I said before. I'd have much more respect for some one who fights his own battles then a person who has to call his crew every time he gets in a jam. If you want my respect and more then likely a bunch of people in Detroit. Why don't you keep this beef between you and him?. If you (Irate) took all his spot's I'd say "Hey atleast he's a man about it. He did it alone with no one's help." Instead every one is like "Oh shit DFW capped Stori's spots. They needed a mob to cap him." In all reality it actually makes you look weak.

Originally posted by Fen_Oner@Dec 29 2005, 01:07 AM

my respects for dfw cru and stori. but seems like this battle can bring tst into dis bitch since like one of yall niggas said stori needs if you feel the need to back your boy Stori up start dising out FBS/DFW SPOTS PLEASE... since death got into da mix lets see wut tead gots 2 say in dis backing of stori. if this becomes a crew battle not instigating.

dfw vs storis crew which can be tst its going to be some heat in da streets. and well see whos who in krews.

That would Be a bit crazy....... I had a few conversations with some writers about this a lil whle ago.... when i first saw the death over tead pictures..... I think it would be an interesting battle none the less .. If it were 2 end up TST against FBS both crews bring alot there 2 very talented crews......BUt i just dont support the whole look on Writer Vs writer Especially if were trying to gain respect from People who dont write. If yout just seing people going over other peoples ART and shit tALKIN usin profain language its really silly.... THink about it in this perspective....I KNo Alot Of writers that talk shit about gang graff trust I dont Like it either BUT! gangs are critisized on doin graffiti and writing over other gang graffiti and even aerosol art....so does it make it any better if were doin the same thing................?

ANyways Big Ups 2 both crews yall r both doin ya things......

IM Out !

Bill Glukman!

who gives a shit honesetly if its stori vs one or all...stori dissed irate pluto and crossed out dfw...doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize, oh shit, he just dissed out the whole crew... and trust me if stori and anyone from dfw runs into each other there will be some new tales to be told. and like loaf said, and i fully agree, if anyone want to take stori's back on the streets then do something, but please please please do not toy yourself into talking more and more shiit online. im not trying to talk shit here, just keep it on the streets

pluto

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Dec 29 2005, 01:57 AM

fer shizzle dawg it bout ta bee sum graf fitti goins on then dem dawgs be wantn to paint on some shitz fo rizzle tead bees toatlly runin tha strizeats so nigs best be watchin thay baks it be all sweet wen peeps be on tha innanet bein like yo dawg sum shat bout ta be like painted true dawg hip hop fo lyfe it beez like dat pow wow dawg i got that innanet goin nutz

wow yizow you needs to teachy me dat fresh slang ,big rater

buck buck buck booyaakasha

ya and whatever you wanna fuck with someone whole rolls deep in a crew be prepared to deal with em..... ALL of em

word up fo shizzle cuz,o e thugs rep in fo sho

Originally posted by yourMOMSlover@Dec 29 2005, 05:56 PM

who gives a shit honesetly if its stori vs one or all...stori dissed irate pluto and crossed out dfw...doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize, oh shit, he just dissed out the whole crew... and trust me if stori and anyone from dfw runs into each other there will be some new tales to be told. and like loaf said, and i fully agree, if anyone want to take stori's back on the streets then do something, but please please please do not toy yourself into talking more and more shiit online. im not trying to talk shit here, just keep it on the streets

pluto

you talk too much.

Originally posted by detroit red+Dec 28 2005, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Dec 28 2005, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yeast Infection@Dec 28 2005, 05:28 PM

why is there dicussion about this especially from cats out of state.. The people involed actually never said anything about the disouts theres flicks you dont see DFW posting them up.. this is a spot for spot battle that should have stayed in the streets. He took one of their spots they took ten of his.. I see that as classic battle shit no net needed. As far as others getting involed its stems still from the net whatever stori did to deather maybe its just the shit talking in general that caused this action cats sit behind a computer screen all day and paint "when they feel like it" and still can run their mouth of coarse the ones actually out there doing shit are going to show who really is out there on the streets its actually sad pretty much every stori spot got dissed out what does that say about his ability to back his shit up? who cares about trains yeah i paint em whatever but come on know train guys are generally middle-aged "mooks"(whatever that means)...who cares stop talking and take it to the streets if you feel the need to back your boy Stori up start dising out FBS/DFW SPOTS PLEASE...

just curious...who is this directed to?

[/b]

not you grizzle.. but if you need paint i got it fot sale i got it for sale..

Originally posted by sect ebc+Dec 29 2005, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect ebc - Dec 29 2005, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Dec 29 2005, 12:31 PM

I want Southpark to parody graffiti people already. They could model the episode after this thread.

i saw the the south park episode they did after yo ass last nite when mr slave(you)and big gay al got married

so thats your catch phrase "jesus christ

slick yo

[/b]

Whoa, did you just call me gay? Online? Damn dude, calm the fuck down... I don't want beef with the type of crazy motherfucker that'll go and call someone gay on the internet, I'm not ready to have that level of realness in my quiet suburban life!

Anyway, thanks for clearing up that whole "mr slave (you)" thing... if you didn't go and put the word 'you' in there I would've been totally lost! Good joke, dog! Rapture even!

OG Gutter Sect - 1 and a half golden Riku stars

Lowly Toy 26 - 0 golden Riku stars

:gaga:

Originally posted by Abc Eater+Dec 28 2005, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Abc Eater - Dec 28 2005, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OmenTFC@Dec 28 2005, 07:15 PM

sur 13 is goin over everything in toledo and detrroit...

dope fliks by the way.

Who the fuck is SUR13 I've seen that wack ass shit in Toledo? Some rough ass gangsters? BTW OmenTFC are you from TTOWN?

[/b]

Southern United Raza, 13 or X3 or XIII being its number...

• Like 1