DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Guest Abc Eater

Just got back from Dtown and I gotta say GRIM is hot, anyone got any new IGES flicks, cant get enough of IGES motherfucker has balls I wish I had a flick of the big ass billboard off I75 I think, its 75 its nice Its by the industrial area shit is high. old but nice., oh yeah and as always TURDL's got shit onlock, I like in paintcans and politics they think TURDL is an organization. :king: Detroit is great.

Originally posted by TwoForFifty@Dec 27 2005, 09:31 PM

wait wait wait.. upon further investigation into the matter, bump to DFWFBS completely ass raping every single stori spot there is..

I still yet to see a stori spot rolling..

And props to wish too... hahaha

why is fbs going over stori again?

better yet..why is anyone other than irate or pluto going over any stori spots?

Originally posted by detroit red+Dec 27 2005, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Dec 27 2005, 10:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TwoForFifty@Dec 27 2005, 09:31 PM

wait wait wait.. upon further investigation into the matter, bump to DFWFBS completely ass raping every single stori spot there is..

[/b]

I think it has to do with stori trying to be sweet and dissing an irate pluto spot.. unto which everything he has ever done in this city got dissed within a matter of days..

doesn't matter either way to me i suppose..

i could care less about both sides..

Originally posted by TwoForFifty+Dec 27 2005, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TwoForFifty - Dec 27 2005, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 27 2005, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TwoForFifty@Dec 27 2005, 09:31 PM

I think it has to do with stori trying to be sweet and dissing an irate pluto spot.. unto which everything he has ever done in this city got dissed within a matter of days..

[/b]

Hmm let's really talk about this shit. Why is it that DFW has to group mob on one writer? Is it true or false that Irate decided to shit talk about Stori on the net? I mean come on really, it's pretty common knowledge that Irate runs his mouth about people on the net. Then when people come back at him whether that be painting or face to face he runs back to get Wish and the rest of DFW. I'm not the smartest person in the world but that's fucked up. What does it say about a man who can't hold his own ground and has to make any and all beef he creates a crew beef? I'd have a lot more respect for Irate or any of the DFW kids if they handled things one on one instead of running back to Wish when ever they have a problem with some one.

coupe

Originally posted by prismacolor+Dec 28 2005, 07:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (prismacolor - Dec 28 2005, 07:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TwoForFifty@Dec 27 2005, 10:18 PM

Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 27 2005, 10:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TwoForFifty@Dec 27 2005, 09:31 PM

Hmm let's really talk about this shit. Why is it that DFW has to group mob on one writer? Is it true or false that Irate decided to shit talk about Stori on the net? I mean come on really, it's pretty common knowledge that Irate runs his mouth about people on the net. Then when people come back at him whether that be painting or face to face he runs back to get Wish and the rest of DFW. I'm not the smartest person in the world but that's fucked up. What does it say about a man who can't hold his own ground and has to make any and all beef he creates a crew beef? I'd have a lot more respect for Irate or any of the DFW kids if they handled things one on one instead of running back to Wish when ever they have a problem with some one.

coupe

[/b]

..truth be told.

coupe

oh god, all of this over one silly myspace comment. i dont know where you get your common knowledge from, but i havent posted shit on here about anyone in a long time. if i was the big internet mouth runner that im supposed to be, i would have been posting gay shit on here over a week ago, instead i went out and 'let the streets speak for themselves.'

you guys really want to know why this all started??? i sent stori a message on myspace telling him his tattoo was gay (and it was). get pissed buddy.

too bad he didnt say anything to me when he saw me at the shangri la. when i saw his car pull up, i expected him to try and fight me, or at least talk some shit. nope, he decided to go out a week later and dis mine & plutos spot. the icing on the cake was that he crossed out the DFW. thats what pissed wish off, thats why wish got involved. when wish moved, stori was cool with DFW, so when someone moves back to see someone they thought was a friend crossing out their crew, they take as a slap in the face. anyone who knows wish would fully understand this.

i know you guys want to make me out to look like a bitch because my crew got involved. but i had no control over death and loaf painting over him, i found out after they had done it.

is it my fault they dont like his ass either?

also, im surprised a big tymer like coupe even knows who i am. youre honestly like the last person i would have ever expected to be calling me out on the net. i dont really have anything to say about it, as far as im concerned im going to have to wait for more stori spots to pop up, or until i see him in person, which i am more than willing to handle on a 1 on 1. but no kinves though, i know TST is a knife gang.

Irate - the style biting, internet shit-talking, suburban homoexual

p.s. i got a tattoo on my arm of a guy eating a brain, now thats a cool fuckin' tattoo.

why is there dicussion about this especially from cats out of state.. The people involed actually never said anything about the disouts theres flicks you dont see DFW posting them up.. this is a spot for spot battle that should have stayed in the streets. He took one of their spots they took ten of his.. I see that as classic battle shit no net needed. As far as others getting involed its stems still from the net whatever stori did to deather maybe its just the shit talking in general that caused this action cats sit behind a computer screen all day and paint "when they feel like it" and still can run their mouth of coarse the ones actually out there doing shit are going to show who really is out there on the streets its actually sad pretty much every stori spot got dissed out what does that say about his ability to back his shit up? who cares about trains yeah i paint em whatever but come on know train guys are generally middle-aged "mooks"(whatever that means)...who cares stop talking and take it to the streets if you feel the need to back your boy Stori up start dising out FBS/DFW SPOTS PLEASE...