Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Army

Found some photos from 2005  

Posted Images

I'm not sure about you guys, but I personally don't really give a fuck about most of your opinions on here.

I'm willing to bet that a great majority of you can relate to that as well(just real.. no disrespect). Now with that being said...

What makes you feel so inclined to always voice your opinions? You think anyone really cares?

None of this matters.

Flicks are nice tho. We all love those. That's the point of this shit, isn't it?

Sometimes I wonder.

6770856359_a83334938f_b.jpg

you fucking fags. yeah, good luck with that. what your boy did a throw and got gone over by a dude that's been painting since 93???? know your place! real recognize real!!! if he did something sick i guarantee it wouldnt have been gone over.

when i started out if someone who i respected regardless of where the fuck they're from went over me i would second guess myself...."maybe i suck? maybe im still a toy? maybe i didnt do a spot justice? etc....kids in detroit have such a small grasp of the bigger picture. fuck your local pride shit.

^^^

U know I agree with you gnar...

...my only issue is that out of town cats....no matter how much clout....should tred lightly in other cities when going over local cats....

I still have yet to see any JAUNT spots put up by revok.

We all know how much is available to paint...

i havent heard as much crying about out of towners since i watched piece by piece. revok didnt even go over that jaunt. as much as it sucks, dead writers shit eventually disappears.

you fucking fags. yeah, good luck with that. what your boy did a throw and got gone over by a dude that's been painting since 93???? know your place! real recognize real!!! if he did something sick i guarantee it wouldnt have been gone over.

when i started out if someone who i respected regardless of where the fuck they're from went over me i would second guess myself...."maybe i suck? maybe im still a toy? maybe i didnt do a spot justice? etc....kids in detroit have such a small grasp of the bigger picture. fuck your local pride shit.

^^ this is really funny to me, because it seems to me, that as soon as MSK came to town you couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon.

well allow me to change that you faggot...you gotta have the worst throwie in this city, and that is coming from me, so you're pretty fucked guy. go sketch. you're a fucking toy, and how did you even get in dfw in the first place? let me punch fohr in the mouth next time I see him...

fuck anyone that talks shit about ceno. that is pure hating. the nigga is one of the nicest cats you will ever meet in graf, and that is saying something seeing how most of us are just pure scumbag pieces of shit, but more importantly....

the reason I know it is just hating, is the nigga smashes street sides, bigger throws filled in propper than this city has ever lay eyes on, and the nigga does it in some of the grimiest hoods. sounds like jealousy to me. trust me, I know a thing or 2 about being a jealous toy.

bump ceno. sarcasm, post a flick of your old work, from the farms days...