Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

I have good news, and sorta bad news. The good news is this is the last time I will pollute this thread with this toys name. I'll save the bad news for later. My annoyance with jue is very easy to see. To start off with, as the distinguished gentleman Mr. bombardierone has pointed out, jue is a fake ass toy. He started off as a documentarian. And now, like some gutter moth, he's drawn to the flame, even though he lacks the artistic ability to draw period. He's gone from recording streetart to actively destroying some of the best work the walls of Detroit have seen in years. It's a disgrace. His excuse that he likes bad graffiti is a thinly veiled admission that jue cannot actually paint good graffiti.

Not long ago jue said that he had Detroit's most innovative letters in the last three years, and even as I read that I was laughing. I honestly thought of gasm. I would pit gasm's g against all three of jue's letters. The s would just watch for historical reasons, because you know the jue will lie. The a and m could just go catch a movie or something, whatever, it's their business. The point is the g wouldn't need help. He would choke the silly out of that j, and stare down that bitch of a u, and fucking treat that e like the shitstain it is. Fact is, jue is a toy.

And I don't even care that he's a toy. Toys are never going away. My issue with the hack is how jue potrays himself as the gatekeeper of Detroit when he shouldn't even be granted permission to carry the gatekey to a dumpster. Graffiti superstars his hypocritcal ass has championed in the past, he now paints over just to garner some weaksauce internet infamy. It's pathetic. Whatever, I'm done with him. I won't photo, talk, look, or see his trash again.

Oh, and the bad news. You know how revs wrote out his life story in the tunnels of new york? Im going to do that here. In a long illeistic ramble. Much how you dueling little birds of paradise like to inject yourselves into the background of society, I'm going to interject myself here. Enjoy!

Though, there will still be photos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jealousy... none of your names ever come out of our mouths. ever. maybe pak and amo n gray but shit i dont see there spots dissed so what else is it?!?!?!? its pure haterade...we dont talk about u unless we our talking about banging one of your girls and giving them stds. all u do is talk... on the internet... all day... all we do is paint.... in the streets... its the truth sorry player.

god it was so good, and I lost it, so lets try one more time....

yo sarcasm, please don't speak to me, because truth is, while I was blindly willing to murder for loaf and fbs at one time, and I took mad flicks, I always painted chill spots. you never painted shit. ever. you ride gasms dick harder than revoks, never thought that was possible. and for the record no matter what I said, my point was, my throw letters, THROWS, all I do, you know what, never mind. sarcasm, you're not a man, don't speak to me.

no onto my nigga elmer, you are so correct. fohr, pluto, wish, and myself, are really jealous of yall. I mean obviously everyone in ld is better than anyone I just listed. but let me tell you why we are really jealous of yall, it aint your graffiti....

reft-niggas a joke. runs ld almost as well as loaf and deth did fbs. learned from the best. oh, and since you're such a safe writer, most of your spots are easy to smash, not really to high profile. thanks. oh, and you went to art school. almost forgot. this nigga actually pays student loans from an art school. can you believe that? damn reft, you're not only a liar, AIRBORNE RANGER! but you went to art school yet can't do much more than a good straight letter. mad jealous.

gray-ya know I never had a bad thing to say about dude. still dont. just so happens he likes young boys, and the nigga is a mexican weeble wobble, real talk. jealous.

gasm-586!!!! and 5 hours a night for 5 nights to actually really smash all his spots. yeah we're actually starting to get jealous more and more.

pak-5-3 126 pounds of straight g. niggas more limp wristed than my sons new born baby sister. nigga takes breaks during the day to put lotion on his hands but he aint ashy.

amo-fight me.

and finally elmer. 36 mile. got his pussy broke open by fbsk. blindly followed just like you do now. nigga you are the present, and you are the future, but god, and we have all known this, and by we, sarcasm, I mean niggas that actually use to chill and be boys, not dick ride from the 12 oz flikr sidelines, fud you are dumb. it's the truth, sorry player.

so yeah I will give you before we got jealous and decided to shit on gasm harder than any local has been shit on in years, and we follow that up with keeping up on all his spots all city, while randomly taking out reft, and pak, and amo if the nigga actually painted a spot more than once a month, yes elmer, I crossed the line. I was even man enough to apologize, to even revok if he ever got the email, and all of the regulars on this thread, and had sloe change my password, I couldn't talk if I wanted to, and called a truce with el refto. that lasted one day. your crew broke that truce.

the truth is fud, you motherfuckers are a joke of a crew. loosely affiliated, no real leader, no real direction. fuck yeah yall crush, and yall crush propper.

now allow me to show you how I crush. yall niggas just go ahead and say you're sorry, and leave us the fuck alone. and it all stops. till that day, I have no allies, I have no friends, and as far as I am concerned your spots are all day to. sorry, but it's the truth player. mince, tek, loaf, and dems. none of those cats will get shit on. everyone else in your crew, fair game.

bump all of dfw before me, on both sides, but at the same time, fuck you if you aint us. Im done trying to reason with your "crew."

god it was so good, and I lost it, so lets try one more time....

yo sarcasm, please don't speak to me, because truth is, while I was blindly willing to murder for loaf and fbs at one time, and I took mad flicks, I always painted chill spots. you never painted shit. ever. you ride gasms dick harder than revoks, never thought that was possible. and for the record no matter what I said, my point was, my throw letters, THROWS, all I do, you know what, never mind. sarcasm, you're not a man, don't speak to me.

no onto my nigga elmer, you are so correct. fohr, pluto, wish, and myself, are really jealous of yall. I mean obviously everyone in ld is better than anyone I just listed. but let me tell you why we are really jealous of yall, it aint your graffiti....

reft-niggas a joke. runs ld almost as well as loaf and deth did fbs. learned from the best. oh, and since you're such a safe writer, most of your spots are easy to smash, not really to high profile. thanks. oh, and you went to art school. almost forgot. this nigga actually pays student loans from an art school. can you believe that? damn reft, you're not only a liar, AIRBORNE RANGER! but you went to art school yet can't do much more than a good straight letter. mad jealous.

gray-ya know I never had a bad thing to say about dude. still dont. just so happens he likes young boys, and the nigga is a mexican weeble wobble, real talk. jealous.

gasm-586!!!! and 5 hours a night for 5 nights to actually really smash all his spots. yeah we're actually starting to get jealous more and more.

pak-5-3 126 pounds of straight g. niggas more limp wristed than my sons new born baby sister. nigga takes breaks during the day to put lotion on his hands but he aint ashy.

amo-fight me.

and finally elmer. 36 mile. got his pussy broke open by fbsk. blindly followed just like you do now. nigga you are the present, and you are the future, but god, and we have all known this, and by we, sarcasm, I mean niggas that actually use to chill and be boys, not dick ride from the 12 oz flikr sidelines, fud you are dumb. it's the truth, sorry player.

so yeah I will give you before we got jealous and decided to shit on gasm harder than any local has been shit on in years, and we follow that up with keeping up on all his spots all city, while randomly taking out reft, and pak, and amo if the nigga actually painted a spot more than once a month, yes elmer, I crossed the line. I was even man enough to apologize, to even revok if he ever got the email, and all of the regulars on this thread, and had sloe change my password, I couldn't talk if I wanted to, and called a truce with el refto. that lasted one day. your crew broke that truce.

the truth is fud, you motherfuckers are a joke of a crew. loosely affiliated, no real leader, no real direction. fuck yeah yall crush, and yall crush propper.

now allow me to show you how I crush. yall niggas just go ahead and say you're sorry, and leave us the fuck alone. and it all stops. till that day, I have no allies, I have no friends, and as far as I am concerned your spots are all day to. sorry, but it's the truth player. mince, tek, loaf, and dems. none of those cats will get shit on. everyone else in your crew, fair game.

bump all of dfw before me, on both sides, but at the same time, fuck you if you aint us. Im done trying to reason with your "crew."

the gayest wanabe hard ass shit ever read

I'm on day 3 of the master cleanse....I will kill all of you....

....for some food.

The power of red pepper flakes, honey, and lemon? No more yogurt, bananas and granola???

Disreguard health food, aquire water poops.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dsd- has another Nigga raising his son! U showed up to fight me? Get the

Fuck outta here.. I wish! Ur a scared little bitch . Ur talking about Pluto. Didn't

That Nigga str8 quit? Couldn't handle a chase by Melvindae p.d ? Yea real o.g Haha

Come on bitch get knocked the FUCK OUT. Come from behind the monitor. Trust Nigga we have the upper hand on u!

Dsd. 5 7 .. arms the length of a 12 year old. To fat to do damage. Talks big game on 12oz

But cries to his sons provider ( moms boyfriend ) about how he just sucks at graffiti

But real wants to b someone.

Dsd .. flat out fuckn joke of the D" is a nobody and will never b!

some of you liken gasm's letters to the second coming or some shit. The ones on this page aside.... 75% of them really arent that hot. I go out of my way to keep my mouth closed about people that are out there gettin it. Some of gasms recent efforts look more comfortable but some of the gasm flix that have graced this board look forced or otherwise just plain ugly. Even the ones a couple pages back. No flow, no cadence, I dunno. I just dont see it.

And with that. Im done talking until next time i feel like saying something

hahahahahahahaha GASMS "G" saved the world yo. Gasms G just got hired by homeland security and dog the bounty hunter. praise be G-lah. its a fucking simple straight G dude. nothing special whatsoever.

gasm turned sarcasm into a full grown internet graffiti pedophile...also, elmer, reft, I didnt even read the pm's, you say yall never talk shit, but there is just pages. Im done I told yall yesterday. fuck your truce, that's why yall niggas keep giving me numbers to call to talk to yall to beg me to stop? I will war with yall till death, fuck fighting. oh, yall been patrolling your spots lately?!?!?!?

Dsd. 5 7 .. arms the length of a 12 year old. To fat to do damage.................

but really, anyone of you pussies I have towered over accept amo or reft, dsd is now 6-3, I grew nigga, PUBERTY! and I am at a healthy 208. with a 74 inch reach, yeah I am worried about yall fighting. nigga amo and pak bitched out twice in the last 6 months to niggas than me. and elmer, I will knock your fucking teeth out. nigga didnt you already tell me on the phone the first time I was coming down to fight not having dental insurance and fighting me is a bad idea>? lol, you guys crush harder. but tell me, how butt hurt is reft right now that he is gonna lose his spots?!?!?!?

yall are a fucking joke. fuck all of gok. yall niggas got put down by a fat 40 year old that knows that has a crew of hitters, yet still chills with gp snitches. what yall thought I was just talking shit? find out their real names and look up public records in the gp's/ yo fud. were still really jealous of yall. yo fud, when you wanna lose some teeth, idiot.

ok enough talking shit for the rest of the week. or at least till monday. yall niggas are a joke. if you chill with snitches, you are just as bad as a snitch. and before you faggots cry about this flick, the original I scratched his face out to. so there aint no accidentally snitchin on my part. then again, a bunch of gp kids go flicks of gray doing way worst than this. like holding them in his stubby weeble wobble arms. lol, rayd.

OGGraytouchinlittleboys2jpg.jpg

I'm pretty sure he got that e-mail.

From his blog:

CONFESSIONS OF A LOST YOUTH

"Dear Revok,

I would like to start out by saying I am sorry for going over your MSK burner on ____ St. I did it hoping to impress you, not to disrespect you. I do not want any beef with you or your crew. Actually, I have been a big fan of your artwork for a long time, and you continue to inspire me.

All I think about all day everyday is graff. You and your crew have taken graffiti to the next level. You guys are living my dream. I want to be a part of the MSK/TSL CREW! I don’t care if I gotta start out sweeping floors, or in the mail room or whatever! I hope you accept my apology and consider me for recruitment.

Sincerely,

__________(NO FAME HERE.)

-At the risk of sounding like an old fart… What the hell is wrong with these kids!???

If you want somebody’s recognition and respect, walk up to them, look them in the eye, introduce your self, and shake their hand. DO NOT go over people’s work expecting a hug & a smile… This is definitely NOT the way to do it."

revok1.com/confessions-of-a-lost-youth/

DSD-You should just stick to ch.0 and the funny ass late90s-sex-pervert-AOLchatroom stories you were telling for awhile.

Those were actually worth reading.