Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Army

Found some photos from 2005  

Posted Images

oh, wonderful old flicks/post s_kelly.

9d5657c6.jpg

(sorry,had to screen-grab cos i dont think u can quote verry old posts...

anyway,,thought this was

the most

well-thought & eloquently stated notion

id ever read on any of these threads/forums...

over the yrs, anywhere...

so,anyways.

hope ya have a healthy & safe holidays/new yr everybody.

• Like 2

Dibs is the obe won of Detroit graffiti. What was stated is the same motivation and ethic I came up applying to my approach at graffiti. There are very few writers in this city who can get away with a 2 color spot......because everyone will see how weak your letters really are.

^nigga I dont know what the fuck you are talking about but my letters got its own groupie fan club. sike. props, ghost for going and getting that old post, red, ya know, nigga been around for a minute, and some of yall can sit back and take notes.

regardless, that whole post by kelly is what the fuck this thread needed. if I cared anymore I woulda already done it. so fuck man, no homo, good fucking looking on those reposts.

most of you niggas are to young to remember what detroit looked like back then, and 9 out 10 of yall aint ever actually even lived in the hood, so you wouldn't fucking know any better.

most of you have been here long enough to remember in the past, not to long ago, when every night if there was 20 of us on here, that was a lot. now since detroit has turned into the fucking hipster art faggot capitol of the universe, we are around 500 guests and 60-100 members a day, staring at all these pretty colors, safe to say almost none of these niggas know anything of the history of not only this cities graffiti, but just the politics and rules of how to and how not to carry yourself, in the grimiest city in amerikkka. (kill at will!)

fuck all of you, I hope you all die of tuberculosis. bump flat blacks and whites, chromes, and the 1.50 hand job spot. peace.