Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahahah this Motherfucker!. O u didn't apologiesk Haha u stupid Motherfucker. U didn't call me up at 12a.m

To tell me u have nothing but respect trying to set up hafas w me? Ur a bitch bro a str8 bitch.. Meet up bitch! Let's throw some hands! Prove I'm a bitch go on w Ur tuff act Eric! U ain't shit that u claim to be! Sorry dawg Ur not a g on 7 mile when its in harperwoods! Just sayin ... Hop on 75 get off on Clark hit me up I have no problem slapping u around like the bitch u are! I'm don't w the talk come thru!

that's how it always is with your faggot ass. saying my name and shit like I give a fuck. trying to tell me where the fuck I been stayed and what hoods I lived in. nigga you aint even in southwest! you're such a faggot, nigga I will see you in the street cause we aint gonna play this whole come to my hood shit, cause nigga you \know youre faggot ass aint coming to the eastside, wether its 7 mile, seneca, wherever nigga. get my number from fud and hit me up when you aint scared to come out the neighborhood. nigga I will fight you anywhere but my hood or yours, that way everyone knows there aint no bitch in me, unlike you nigga. like I said cupcake, your faggot ass will only fight where you feel comfortable. cause you're a bitch ass nigga. wannabe ass faggot, living off your pops and brother. nigga you aint shit. get at me you faggot. get the fuck at me.

I wonder who they got that from...hmm...

trying to call out noxer and ket for biting cross hatching just cuz your favorite "cool guy" writer is doing it? wolf AOK was doing cross hatching in the 90s man. reas too. so whoever you think they "got it from" got it from the above mentioned.

• Like 4

nigga it aint hard to tell Im down to scrap that nigga talks shit and wont leave his hood. and I cant even smash out his spots cause the nigga hafas already did!

trying to call out noxer and ket for biting cross hatching just cuz your favorite "cool guy" writer is doing it? wolf AOK was doing cross hatching in the 90s man. reas too. so whoever you think they "got it from" got it from the above mentioned.

hurd that

dsd i like the message with the flicks, dont know if this shit been posted b4 dont care if it was, shit just sittin around, fuck it midas well post tha shit

ewrt.jpg.b2f4180ca8092936a528f70183ef9fff.jpg

feas.jpg.dcafc7fb0197294dbe87113ab6db2880.jpg

gray.jpg.baa62fb036da080b62f4bd3cf58f551b.jpg

gveegt.jpg.e1b5ee752bb15e740eea93a1e5bd6c82.jpg

trwe.jpg.852a3e9044a32c81aa0b843688954b59.jpg

vgtrtrg.jpg.c053dc7f68e1e39a3807e05a4343435a.jpg

Ket and Noxer come to Detroit and paints a legal wall, they see the Brick with the cross hatching or whatever you want to call it, then you see the American made with the cross hatching the next day. It's only obvious where they got it from, but whatever. I'm just not a fan of Ket and Noxer's work and think it's lame that they come to a city and are going over people (whether it's dissed already or not) when there's plenty of spots in Detroit. I think they're just being lazy and disrespectful, but next time I'll keep my comments and opinions to myself.

• Like 1

everything was coverd nothing was showing through. kinda like if you rolled out a wall at a yard and wanted to be respectful cover everything fella.

Ket and Noxer come to Detroit and paints a legal wall, they see the Brick with the cross hatching or whatever you want to call it, then you see the American made with the cross hatching the next day. It's only obvious where they got it from, but whatever. I'm just not a fan of Ket and Noxer's work and think it's lame that they come to a city and are going over people (whether it's dissed already or not) when there's plenty of spots in Detroit. I think they're just being lazy and disrespectful, but next time I'll keep my comments and opinions to myself.

"It's only obvious where they got it from, but whatever. I'm just not a fan of Ket and Noxer's work"

....................................................................shutup.

amo you're a faggot. the only time you're hard is when you're deep. I will see your faggot ass sooner or later and you wont do shit. stand there like the bitch you are. and if you do actually swing on me, I welcome that shit. after I knock you out, or maybe before, I will smash out your whip with the fireboy. you're a bitch. you can talk all the shit you want about me nigga you dont know shit. but I know something about you, you're a fake ass wannabe gangster. just cause your people are hard dont make you hard. I welcome the day I see you. apologize deez nuts nigga.

HAHAHA FUCK U FAGGOT. like when u backed down to vomit when he called you out to fight him more than once and u begged for his friendship. u aint eastside.. your sterling heights. hahahaha

now why would you post that in here?

you cant stop wako!

he does what he doesssesessssessssssesssss!

I backed down to vomit and begged him to be my friend? yall niggas over in southwest

be huffin them del ray fumes a little to hard. and pak you can get the knocked the fuck

out in one hit anyday with your lightweight bitch ass. and if you got a problem you can

get your fucking spots smashed out tonight to bitch. there is one person in yalls crew that I didnt fight that I could of and that was reft, and the situation was handled before it even got to be a fight. but yall little faggots are missing the point...

and I aint keeping shit to pms, call you out to, pak come get some bitch, you fake ass wannabe folk gettin in a gang after high school fake ass bitch, amo come get some you sorry ass wannabe gangster, there are plnety of chill spots to meet up. and fuck your spots to, especially you pak, your shit a wrap bitch.