Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

DETROIT GRAFFITI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Who is ket and what do yall seee thats so damn sweet about that piece???.. Melo brick aires and that norm killin it for days!!!

• Like 1

Who is Ket!?!

seriously tho, what the fuck was goin on in ket's mind while devising that fillin.

it takes a dude from the pre internet era to come up with something thats so simple, yet so original and fresh. thats the way people used to think..before facebook and i phones.

cheers ket

also cant wait to see some giant noxers in detroit

i would say his style is quite complimentary to the urban landscape of your wonderful town. he wont make it look like an echo t shirt montana advertisement puked all over your abandoned buildings

by the way i know everything. if any of you have any pressing issues or concerns, just ask.

i know it all.

noxer is mad original. in the age of limitless information and a graffiti culture that is pretty much Ctrl+c Ctrl+v

new ideas and original styles for the win. you can add more arrows and more colors and make it soooo clean, take your picture with a 1500 dollar camera , photoshop it, and upload it to the web with the highest resolution and compete with all the other douches that do that, or you can be true to yourself and mad original. there is much less fortune and fame on the latter route, BUT when you choose the road less traveled you get props from OG know-it-alls like me.

Who is ket and what do yall seee thats so damn sweet about that piece???.. Melo brick aires and that norm killin it for days!!!

who is ket? :dozey: really?