DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

• 2 weeks later...

12 OZ FOR REAL THIS SHIT SUCKS IM JUST COMING ON HERE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THIS ..TAKSI...GANGSTER THAT SMASHED OVER THATMSK REYES DID ON MI AVE N BLVD AND DISSED THAT BIG CHAOS TOO ..WTF IS THIS WHAT 18 -21 YR OLD DUDES WHO HAVE NO CLUE JUST PAINT OVER HELLA FRESH ARTIST LIKE REYES ..AND NOW I GOTTA SEE SOME TAK THROWY OVER IT ...GHEY ..DO THAT IN YO HOOD .I DONT WAanna see it erryday .dont get mad we paint over it ...respect the game yungsters..dont rite back or comment i dont give a fuck ..take notes ..

• Like 1

12 OZ FOR REAL THIS SHIT SUCKS IM JUST COMING ON HERE TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THIS ..TAKSI...GANGSTER THAT SMASHED OVER THATMSK REYES DID ON MI AVE N BLVD AND DISSED THAT BIG CHAOS TOO ..WTF IS THIS WHAT 18 -21 YR OLD DUDES WHO HAVE NO CLUE JUST PAINT OVER HELLA FRESH ARTIST LIKE REYES ..AND NOW I GOTTA SEE SOME TAK THROWY OVER IT ...GHEY ..DO THAT IN YO HOOD .I DONT WAanna see it erryday .dont get mad we paint over it ...respect the game yungsters..dont rite back or comment i dont give a fuck ..take notes ..

then get out there and do something fresh over it, im sure your peeps would like to see old timer sect back in effect. It is wack to see new toys going over fresh burners I agree, but does the bullshit really ever stop? come on now. I know that better than anyone...beef that's been settled years ago and kats still butt hurt over it, pullin knives out n shit lmao.

whyy does that super fresh ..paid dues .yrs in the game ..ill dude taksi go over msk shit that zes augor n NEKST did ..we all see u hit cass and mlk dissing that big msk ..but augor and zes n nekst ..and chaos did that ..there r a million chOAS GO HIT THOSE .I GUESS IF THAts what u yung guns think is sweet or idk ..im fucking amazed at this ish ANYWAYS ..JUST QUIT UR GOING TO IN A YR ANYWAYS .,....................THIS THREAD SUCKS ..ITS REALLY TIME TO DEBT THAT SHIT