DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

fghgfhd.jpg

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

until the respect for the dead and confusion on why a visible tom1atmrip hand ain't on that right corner of that e, don't get to fucking excited. I sit here with a loaded .38 just like everyday ready to blow my brains out anytime I feel like it. I want my nigga back where he was. regardless of what the fuck been going on lately.

as respectfully as I know how to say it.

get at me.

^HURRY the fuck up and "make me bleed."

hurry up and go fix the 5 spots that got took. sorry it was only 5, "Chaos" really ain't that up on the east side, and I don't feel like getting SNITCHED OUT so I leave his little art corridor be. fucking even talk to me nigga, we know each others names, that is it. you wanna fucking end ALL MSK SPOTS GETTING CAPPED, tell that bitch nigga to man up and eat his fucking words.

fuck you.

born and bread.

not your fucking house.

and from the looks of it, and don't quote me just fucking yet, but something real fucking fishy the last 2 days, and some of YOUR PEOPLE looking real snitch like.

like I am fucking surprised. fuck all your spots too.

I've been done talking. I cannot help that the nigga does not crush illegal hood spots on the east side. nigga got more legal walls than he does illegal. but, I been done talking. the flicks are there, and the 5 whole spots been fixed, within a week, good fucking job, next round gonna be a lot harder to fix. and if you are a part of MSK, you know who you are, you're not doing your people any fucking favors by talking shit.

I been done talking, been shitting on niggas, and will continue to do so until "Chaos" "see me in the street" and "make me bleed."

fucking pussies.

this isn't like the last nigga I beefed with and wanted to fight, but got setup.

CHUB can get a hold of me, any FUCKING PLACE ANY FUCKING TIME NIGGA.

ya know what? every time I come back to look at flicks, it's the same niggas with the same tired ass shit.

defend my dead brothers name till death, and every fucking one of you will know his name.

rest in paradise.

tom1. atm.

now you're disrespecting the dead, blatantly, like I don't know who NEKST RIP is all of a sudden.

feel me yet nigga?

as far as flicks, go on instahipster. not hard to find.

FUCK MSK. FUCK YOU PERIOD IF YOU AIN'T FROM DETROIT.

go take your fucking flicks.

see ya in the streets.

sincerely.

On the topic of out of towners line stepping, if your going to a different city, do your fucking homework. And if they got a tour guide, that person(s) should be held accountable for fucked up actions. That was a nice gesture, but id much rather see the og jaunt(rip) rather than one done by revok. If i went to la and did a throwie over an ayer(rip) id deserve nothing less than a boot to the teeth.

Now on the topic of jue1, my condolences for your homie. Tom1 RIP. You also seem to have a genuine love for graff and i cant take that away from you. Now with that said, you are the biggest basketcase shit talking weirdo probably in detroit graff period. I dont know if im incorrect but did you call revok a toy? Really? If nothing else dudes work ethic is putting your shit to shame, in your own city. And your overly obnoxious use of the word nigga is worthy enough of a broken jaw. End of the day fuck everything else id rather see porab on every wall than your wack ass throwie or some fancy msk.

• Like 2

ya know what? every time I come back to look at flicks, it's the same niggas with the same tired ass shit.

defend my dead brothers name till death, and every fucking one of you will know his name.

rest in paradise.

tom1. atm.

now you're disrespecting the dead, blatantly, like I don't know who NEKST RIP is all of a sudden.

feel me yet nigga?

as far as flicks, go on instahipster. not hard to find.

FUCK MSK. FUCK YOU PERIOD IF YOU AIN'T FROM DETROIT.

go take your fucking flicks.

see ya in the streets.

sincerely.

bump blur jue hez

and tom atm rip

I'm leaving this week, for a while, so let me address you since you're not the normal nigga talking shit.

I thought you might know me for a minute, but you obviously do not.

I will not argue the word nigga is a heavy one.

my momma say it, my 2nd granny say it, all my black family, except for big granny say the word. if I am in Highland Park, I never say that shit, around my son, etc. outside of her, because she lived through the civil rights era.

so, I understand, but, fuck it, if a nigga gonna break my jaw, he better hit harder. harder than AMO!

just playing nigga, that shit did hurt for a minute. not gonna lie. you got me. yay for you.

far as the rest of you niggas go, take a swing, have fun lol.

see me at a spot, say hi nigga.

never called Revok a toy. I have nothing but love for the dudes work ethic, highly look up to him real spit. lol.

so, one more day. then, I could give a fuck less for a while.

then, just when shit get all quiet, and spring is here, BOOM!

hahahahahahaha.

if I were a junkie I would od and die like most of my brethren, but instead I am just mentally fucking retarded.

can't fix crazy niggas.

see yall around.

peace.