DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

^fresh flick. head stop taking all little rems 4 spots, you're fucking me up. I go to smoke a few blunts and shit on the little nigga and you got him! real spit, there are a couple water towers that little nigga has, I'd rather see a giant head character or a hed straight the 17 shitty jues hands through a water tower.

why not just do a fill myself? because I am lazy. lately since I don't drink, I close my eyes when I do hollows. it shows. just sayin. that nigga REMS does not need 2 water towers. so if nobody wants to go over him, I will. seriously dont even think about it as going over rems. just think about it as me asking to go over me at a future spot that my future self hasn't hit.

not just head, I just said you cause rems talks shit about you. anyone really should go get those couple spots. cause in a day or 73 I am gonna feel like climbing, and really, we all know, that is just a waste of a spot. REMS, you're fucking dead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

nothing new, just posted flicks I like cause I smoke a lot of good weed and do really shitty graf.

also, this jam...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-sXn6436hI

it's so cold in the d, like eseys throws, chene hoes, and bigfoots toes. peace to all you niggas out there gettin it.

554005_302180383223892_2117912611_n_zps0e396cab.jpg

0918021859_zps4d6bc7dc.jpg

0918021855_zps6d14c51c.jpg

@ wicked wacko what do you write?

@ snax that shits wack bro!

@dsd what do you write

oh and did any one ever go to revoks show on library st. it was pretty dope i met rime chaos pose and revok of course. haha he hooked me up with a shirt literally i was the only writer there! besides enzo from philly and but all the rest were strait millionaires lookin to buy revoks stuff!

"DSD66 what do you write?"

I don't. I use to be a stunt double. I'm just a former FBS groupie that got knocked out by AMO (didn't happen) that takes really bad pictures. SIKE. I write. I write rap letters. I write Jasm. I use to bomb with Porab, and Cobra Commander, remember?

@dsd what do you write

oh and did any one ever go to revoks show on library st. it was pretty dope i met rime chaos pose and revok of course. haha he hooked me up with a shirt literally i was the only writer there! besides enzo from philly and but all the rest were strait millionaires lookin to buy revoks stuff!

sweet bro, did you get some seventh letter stickers too?:lol:

@dsd what do you write

:miamivice: :clown2: :gaga: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

I write to seme haha I'm no pig and if I wear would you be worried police in Detroit don't give 2 shits about grff. I don't live in Detroit yet but I will be in the summer I just wanted to know what people right so I can see who's on here and who writes in Detroit

^ whoa nigga. you're either my hero in detroit graf, or you're the obvious. if you are the white dude, sorry about seeing your mug and number and shit all over instahipster. that was some hoe ass shit.

edit, judging by the post, you're the white dude.

also @meme or semen or whatever you write, you don't like me already, trust me. I am not part of the cool kids. I am not in any famous national crew, and according to elmer I don't do "real grafitti."

to be honest, as soon as you get to detroit, I am going to go over you. sorry nigga. speaking of, I don't go out of the east side at all, is king cope2 here yet? Im getting that nigga spot for spot.

RAP LETTERS.