DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

its hard to imagine a cop seeing some kid doing giant fillins and pieces on buildings and driving right by........ i mean... have you ever met a cop?.... anyways, they suck, you guys are awesome. elmer and gasm fucking murdering spots and makin it look like graffiti still... and the rest of yall doin all that there graffiti. its good!

Detroit is like sf in the late 90s... Love it. Keep the flicks comin... Anyone have anymore hute flicks?

:lol: :lol: :lol: um not really i moved there in 97 from here i seen awr come up to sf and smash in 97 98 ..99 norm fate ,sever revok all killed s.f. then but there where so many hometown crews that had that dope s.f. funk steez like kcw bbb ,kyt writers ..benet/ abhor, tie /kerse/ oze108(a killa)..its endless but anyways i see no similarities .between the two this shit happening now is a very unique situation.. ...ok thats my 5 on it :D

There's nothing to "prove" here, it's

A chill piece of shit where even the toys

Can try n drop streetside burners.

Everything's already been pissed on anyway.

i disagree, every body in this game should be trying to prove something, if your a person who lives to paint and has the ambition to take shit to the next level then thats exactly what you should be doing, thats for anybody a toy all the way up to a king. its one thing to be a toy but its a total nother thing being a toy whos open to improvement and wants to work his or her way up to being the best of the best, thats why i say dont come to detroit to throw bullshit up on a wall be sure to have all aspects of graffiti on lock.

• Like 1

i disagree, every body in this game should be trying to prove something, if your a person who lives to paint and has the ambition to take shit to the next level then thats exactly what you should be doing, thats for anybody a toy all the way up to a king. its one thing to be a toy but its a total nother thing being a toy whos open to improvement and wants to work his or her way up to being the best of the best, thats why i say dont come to detroit to throw bullshit up on a wall be sure to have all aspects of graffiti on lock.

graffiti is just a pissing contest man. i wasnt really commenting on the quality or lack of quality of shit i paint. i only care to prove things to myself. some lame brain fuck doesnt mean shit to me.

lots of good stuff in here.

graffiti is just a pissing contest man. i wasnt really commenting on the quality or lack of quality of shit i paint. i only care to prove things to myself. some lame brain fuck doesnt mean shit to me.

lots of good stuff in here.

i gotta say, i appreciate both sides of this argument..