DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

DSCN1253_zps1e7363bd.jpg

DSCN1252_zps5aa1e406.jpg

more later, some really aint as bad as I thought they turned out, got about 100 more worth posting, I will do my best not to post the ones that didnt turn out. I just wanted to make sure pb was working right on my shit. flicks late tonight. peace to the middle eastern.

Yeah I'd go ahead and pursue that whole idea of takin a flying leap off of the brewsters while you still got a few idiots on your team who might miss you. Do the world a favor. For now I'm truly enjoying slowly giving you an ulcer and possibly a massive stroke. In the mean time your talking to actually doing something record is 0-1 and you've singlehandedly made yourself the walking punchline of an extremely bad joke. Play it cool hot shot, this is gonna be the last time I address your caveman ass because I know for a fact that you cant stand being ignored.

You have no mystique to me because I've known you too long so all the woofin doesnt mean shit to me, keep that in mind.

Yeah I'd go ahead and pursue that whole idea of takin a flying leap off of the brewsters while you still got a few idiots on your team who might miss you. Do the world a favor. For now I'm truly enjoying slowly giving you an ulcer and possibly a massive stroke. In the mean time your talking to actually doing something record is 0-1 and you've singlehandedly made yourself the walking punchline of an extremely bad joke. Play it cool hot shot, this is gonna be the last time I address your caveman ass because I know for a fact that you cant stand being ignored.

You have no mystique to me because I've known you too long so all the woofin doesnt mean shit to me, keep that in mind.

god you faggot pussy. that eye sty you got is gonna swell up when I come up on your bitch ass, speaking of which faggot, why dont you put your 0-1 money where your mouth is. I am about to be in ham town, I have no problem destroying you. youre right for a few things, but swan dives off the pjs wont happen before they torn down, and I got some more living to do before I decide on my terms to die, unless of course that massive stroke comes first. seks, shut up, seriously, unless you want to fight like a fucking man, now. period. and not like I fucked with elmer, I mean like nigga I will walk up on your porch, blow your shit out, your loud mouth bitch that you cheated on but still knocked up, in front of your own fucking kid. hows that for stroking out and being disrespectful. JUE 1, SEKS fuck you. youre the type of faggot that would let a nigga like me talk about fucking you up in front of your bitch and kid, and still do nothing when you see me, because, like sloe, youre fucking soft nigga. now on to more flicks....

DSCN1145_zpsbec0e1b6.jpg

DSCN1144_zpsee726f1c.jpg

DSCN1143_zpsccf3d666.jpg

DSCN1142_zps9e3c737f.jpg

DSCN1141_zps40ce213b.jpg

DSCN1140_zps3a628257.jpg

DSCN1139_zps3978ca81.jpg

DSCN1138_zps1b0b856d.jpg

DSCN1137_zps830d1f3a.jpg

DSCN1135_zpsa1a289a8.jpg

DSCN1133_zps38b942b4.jpg

I seriously got about 50 hands flicks, some actually baller. bump, JASP, Lowf hands (yeah I said it) a baller elmer back to back on graeastsideiot, ftmd stickers! that nigga PEAR, gasm for fuck, nigga you ever take a nap? dism and teck being on the same wall street side, and of course, seks, for making me laugh. all fucking night. laughs. go ahead faggot. talk about something personal. I havent even scratched the surface. you know talking shit to me is a lost cause, and nigga, you suck at it. best shit talkers I have ever encountered, AMO, who actually socked me in the jaw (didnt hurt nigga!!!!) and elmer, who honestly, is way more bout it than anyone I have encountered in this city in a minute. mind your own business little girl, and keep painting chill spots. stay twd nigga. sike. what is it again? we stay gay. super crew. how many spots between the 3 of yall have you even hit illegally since you started your little cupcake crew hoe.

on one more note, ELMER, remember that one time when something really bad happened to you, and you called me and apologized. think back. it was very personal. well, no homo, I was talking about when you and I actually got along and hung out, and talking about tom at the same time, smoking a blunt, and low and behold, I came up on this stop sign. I did a tom loves fud sticker when he died. as a joke nigga, not to make fun of you. well, still riding. I get these fuking deja vu coincidences a lot. rip nigga. elmer real talk, pm me, I got something for you no homo that might make ending our bullshit forever, once and for all. and, it means a lot to me. enough said, get at me no homo.

DSCN1134_zpsbf5aea84.jpg

if you want to crush my soul, go over this tom ju spot from our atm days a few years ago. it is on chene. Ill be your friend forever, I promise. directed at anyone who feels they want to beef with me till death. peace. tons of flicks later...

DSCN1131_zps5b8f7890.jpg

snax, I really hope you aint speaking to me player. here, for all you fucks that are to stupid to figure it out, I am not scared of shit, and if you want to see me, just ask the nigga I am about to fuck up today, or get shot. when you need to get at a nigga, you just go right on there block. amo got me at a building where lots of niggas visit, and my pops stay up in with a wild ass stepmom who strapped. guess what? I live in the same building now, I am not hard to find. right downtown. same spot I use to be. now you still got fucking beef with me, anyone, get at me, just please, make it 1 on 1, anymore and I am going for kills not punches.

hows that for dry snitching on yourself, putting yourself out there for niggas that want to hurt or kill me (doubt it) and just ending all shit talking once and for all. I have no beef, with not one writer currently. the tom shit this last month made me realize a lot I never stopped to even think about. before this shit, I was well on my way to quietly going off into the sunset, but niggas had to talk talk talk. elmer, ekot talked to you yesterday, I was going to have her hand that book off to you, if you wanna get some shit off your chest 1 on 1, I will give it to you personally, let you fire off your punches, scrap, shake hands, and you will never hear from me again, other than on here, when I post your flicks, and occasionally make fun of you for listening to lady gaga. real talk. thanks to you and mince for putting up with dumb shit for a few weeks before in my heart and mind I knew this would never end, without you and I and toms girl finding a common ground. I owe you a fight, just do me a favor nigga, you got my word, dont bring any of my east side enemies around, cause alls that happens is they stand there dumb looking while getting called a bitch instead of scrapping. if you dont want to bother with me, no homo, no big deal, but at this point, I dont know how I can offer anymore of a forever truce. take the book, it means the fucking world to me, and I got a lot of bad karma on my hands.

flicks. sorry, almost all night. during the day I like to sleep and occasionally check my emails, and use this thread as my own personal blog. oh remember, you can skip the text and just look at flicks, so much easier...

more flicks tonight, way, WAY less talk.

DSCN1241_zps26469658.jpg

DSCN1240_zpsba6fb5a3.jpg

DSCN1239_zpsa949d8b6.jpg

DSCN1238_zpscfa21de5.jpg

DSCN1237_zps68eb613c.jpg

DSCN1236_zps0c79dbbf.jpg

DSCN1235_zpsd04ad4c9.jpg

DSCN1234_zps9235cc58.jpg

DSCN1233_zps8eca2a8f.jpg

DSCN1232_zpsd10ca29b.jpg

DSCN1231_zps5553d2f7.jpg

DSCN1230_zpsbc884b73.jpg

DSCN1229_zpsad6e23b0.jpg

DSCN1228_zpsf47326eb.jpg

DSCN1227_zps6290c280.jpg

DSCN1226_zps14e2c4fd.jpg

DSCN1225_zpse77fe91e.jpg

DSCN1224_zps398c4734.jpg

DSCN1223_zpsa60340f0.jpg

DSCN1222_zps02343652.jpg

off rip I apologize for reposts, shitty flicks, because they are all night flicks, and something else. more later.

DSCN1218_zps28c8f44d.jpg

DSCN1217_zpsfe3c1c89.jpg

DSCN1216_zps1f701ace.jpg

DSCN1215_zps7bc088f5.jpg

DSCN1214_zps32432316.jpg

DSCN1213_zps7e6dee46.jpg

DSCN1211_zpsf29c6a19.jpg

DSCN1210_zpsa3c88ce8.jpg

DSCN1208_zps5e03005c.jpg

DSCN1203_zpsab0f0e7e.jpg

DSCN1200_zpsa7f59879.jpg

DSCN1196_zps0d0aba48.jpg

oh yeah, shameless self promotion. I was going to apologize for that, but I'm high, and mildly legally retarded, so, never mind. plus, I don't see any jue burners in these flicks. ha.

toca cola, stop talking to me. I don't know you.