DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I'm gonna sit down & pray tonight that someone (from Detroit) who paints inherits my soul for the next 2 years...then get as depressed as depressed can get.... that I'm not playing it out myself.

Then, when nothing happens tomorrow or the next day, and noone inherits shit, I'm going to pray for some sort of time lapse, where me 10 years ago appears today.

Then......this whole thread changes instantaneously in a perfect world.

But for now I'm going to realistically focus on being depressed about how my words don't mean shit in the big picture regardless of the incredibly fighting spirit I have wishing/hoping it becomes a part of any Detroit writers actions. Swallowing the hard truth now, that there ain't noone in this city who can change shit with their most extreme self-inflicted effort.

Fuck this city...... I gotta start stoppin' here, it don't look like you kids have what the old school had. Not sayin' it because I'm a part of it & not a part of now. It's real talk, the best writers in the city are just continuing to jock the infiltration's style & not William Wallacin' their scene.Last hope!!! Muthfuckas, William Wallace this fuckin' scene!!!!!!

i got mad respect for u homie and ur boys pluto irate they all no mei never had the pleasure to meet u

yo i feel u sorta.. i was really there n the d from 93 on but graff is different these days internet ,montana , videos of suoerstar 20 color burners that cost more in paint then a oz of chronic but its not something i am depreseed about i like seeing and meeting all the yungsta .and watching them grow ..nark zebo pak ,ridle,amo,fuckin aires so many fud gasm all of esau,s different ish.. and when i see it im stoked not depressed. let alone my new shit! ill never stop in 5 years when im 40 ill still b bombing tagging erry bus i ride ..fuck what the others do.. u do graffitti for ur personal happines!! thATS WERD sorry if ur offended if ur r in any way it was unintentional i love this city i dont give a fuk who rolls through for a lil bit SEKTWON SPMOBBIN. eb

just ramblin cause there no flics an og radioligist seemz to not be mentally challenged like sum

yo real talk I said some foul ass shit before about gray, sorry for yall that are boys with the nigga, it comes with the territory for most of us, not just graf, but just the way we live, death, and incarceration happens often, and it fucking sucks to hear niggas deaded or locked up. real talk. that g on that free gray is hard as fuck. that risk. and that young nigga yogurt going dumb big, mack player status. bump the whole east getting crushed, and whatever yall do over on the west, I don't like crossing 8 mile cause of cops, and I don't go to southwest cause mexicans hate me. somewhere in between some whiteboys live in some spot called midtown. east side till I die, and now, a couple random flicks. fuck demf. hope yall niggas show went good tonight. peace. juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

300375_2414463244616_7068704_n.jpg

312071_2414474644901_1342357056_32931509_6478113_n.jpg

man sarcasm I could of finally hung out with you? fuck. I feel like I actually missed out.

glad that shit went off from what it sounds like peacefully, and fun. once again, and fud nigga you know me well, both of you, congrats, you 2 niggas deserve the shine more than most I ever met. fud, stay away from oj and vodka in the sun this weekend, that didn't end well a couple years ago. gasm, model cars nigga. sekt, og, glad you're alive and well. rip tom1, nigga this whole fucking day and night aint right without you here. peace to dfw/gok, real talk. all yall niggas out in the streets.

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

01761f24.jpg

d9e70b4b.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

8fc70217.jpg

4e763839.jpg

73d1dfe7.jpg

2a97311e.jpg

699eef62.jpg