DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

this thread sucks. shit is mad fucking slow...

ftmd, bump, rusle and pear, super bumps of cocaine off the fattest titties you can find. dont, real king. rip tom. back to my original point, gasm, that fucker. if I still flicked shit, I could easily fill a half page of new gasms on the east side. I cannot wait until all those legal walls are done so I can shit on them with a fireboy. I just snitched on myself. whoops.

I'm gonna sit down & pray tonight that someone (from Detroit) who paints inherits my soul for the next 2 years...then get as depressed as depressed can get.... that I'm not playing it out myself.

Then, when nothing happens tomorrow or the next day, and noone inherits shit, I'm going to pray for some sort of time lapse, where me 10 years ago appears today.

Then......this whole thread changes instantaneously in a perfect world.

But for now I'm going to realistically focus on being depressed about how my words don't mean shit in the big picture regardless of the incredibly fighting spirit I have wishing/hoping it becomes a part of any Detroit writers actions. Swallowing the hard truth now, that there ain't noone in this city who can change shit with their most extreme self-inflicted effort.

Fuck this city...... I gotta start stoppin' here, it don't look like you kids have what the old school had. Not sayin' it because I'm a part of it & not a part of now. It's real talk, the best writers in the city are just continuing to jock the infiltration's style & not William Wallacin' their scene.

Last hope!!! Muthfuckas, William Wallace this fuckin' scene!!!!!!

randoms from my shitty collection of shitty flicks of shitty graffiti writers. I found a computer, electricity, and the fucking internet all in one house! I'm used to running a trap with no hot water and the worst 3g network in amerikkka............................

DSCN1661.jpg

DSCN1656.jpg

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

DSCN1727.jpg

f5f88474.jpg

DSCN1795.jpg

DSCN1797.jpg

32043_1501097131034_1342357056_31355931_3539167_n.jpg

icarly.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

08531ffa.jpg

33909_1662446444666_1342357056_31772411_1096075_n.jpg

33881_1662454604870_1342357056_31772421_2597727_n.jpg

bump big hands and joe dirts cousin getting some love on the front page, not gonna

front, I was not only glad to see those 2 fucks get some love, but relieved it wasn't

a non local getting shine on over a local. if anyone outside dont, mr. derby, the thin

ghost of tom1, snuf, or doojob should get recognized, it's those 2, congrats. fud, I still

believe you might be mentally retarded, and gasm, you need a life, you paint to much.

start building model cars nigga. what else? oh yeah, I guess I am back for a while, free

internet access is a motherfucker, and once a day I get to come here, and talk mad shit,

to make myself feel better about not having mad korean hoes butt naked at my house

dry cleaning my clothes. fuck all of you. in case you forgot, glen benton wears purple high

tops. sloe has a lazy eye. biggie style. alright fuck yall im out. dfdubya, president, client,

and overall piece of shit.