DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

loaf, you motherfucker. you fucking went over a tom throwie in the process you fat fuck. good job. you might of been able to push little impressionalbe kids around for the fbs days, but nigga you know, you aint ever pushed my big ass around.

You know, I just drove by loaf painting right on grand river and like 14. You could go up there and talk to him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Damn...I'm sayin' shit, but really I'm speechless. Never thought the days would come when Detroit would look like this. I hate it, but at the same time I'm hoping some youngsters are taking notes, because shit is looking ridiculous, and the opportunity to cut years of trying to progress as the scene always was.....is now.

Definitely puts a smile on my face seeing some hometown locals holding down the fort like what the graf-life tourists are shittin' out. Stori, Elmer, Gasm.

Fingers crossed one of them gets sponsored one day, or something of the likes. Some of you cats deserve it.

The old days, the old days....long & gone. Steppin' up isn't even an option now. You're just gonna have to.

Greetings fellow writers. With big things happening in this city from outsiders I do believe it will put a huge spotlight on the city. With all the collaborations going on I feel that we (detroit) should try to secure a wall to show our ability to be a part of this movement. Not an offensive statement of crossing ppl out and shiting on ppl with hate moves. I know cats are beefing and some shit just wont settle until some cats skulls are broke. So I was trying to see who would be down to securing a wall and piecing the hell out of it. I mean using same colors and all that shit. Just detroit showing its not out of the game. Pm me if you down. This isn't a convert to legal status move but rather an epic wall of some dope work. I know old heads may or may not be down but let's try to get something. Hell, I just want to piece it up in the open.

FORTE

i don't know if you noticed....but some "epic" illegal" shit IS BEING DONE......i realize your looking for some "epic" legal shit....but some cats seem to have that on lock already.Lookin like some johnny come lately shit....u r

Johnny work his ass off and johnny sees only the heavy hitters doing stuff properly. Johnny was hoping for a Detroit wall with more than the usual people. Johnny thinks you don't like johnny's suggestion of cats getting together instead of having high school cliques. Most cats are actually cool as hell when you meet them. Johnny don't discriminate. So johnny will paint with just about anyone. Johnny know rules to game but johnny think this is bigger than that. Johnny has his own bus for another party. Think of it as another after party for DEMF. You can party hop and see what's happening or chill where you at. Doesn't matter.

Peace.

Johnny out.

• Like 1