DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

............I got a black book, from Tom1 RIP that needs more detroit cats up in that bitch, I could give a fuck less if we hate each other or not, I want this book passed around, it is what he would want. if you want it to pass along, get at me.

Sorry for the post with no flick. Heres somethin cool i found: KOSEK 2012

kosek.jpg

there isn't anything cool about this shit. all that dumb fucking bullshit over that spot between my nigga and gasm, and yall niggas go up there and do that? really? yall niggas need to eat your east side vitamins before coming to the hood. you niggas did that spot no justice. that was a hot back and forth spot, in which there were fire pieces by those dudes, A7 posted up like a light post, yall niggas look like you were straight rushed and shook for 15 minutes. that enve or enue or whatever the fuck, makes me look like army. that yessir is small and fucking retarded, what was even the point of you hitting that? should of been a cheerleader, or a look out. and before you get all fucked in your mouth and assholes by your mans, and get mad, sit back and look at that spot, and get mad. good job kosek. nice to see you are out for your yearly visit to the city. next time leave the pussies at home though, thanks. oh yeah, sist, you're still a punk faggot ass bitch, and since I have no friends in this city, by choice, I have no one anymore to have to walk around, last time I seen you dems saved your chest from getting punched. I welcome seeing your faggot ass this summer at a chill spot. once again, I'm out. I would of just stayed gone, but that spot caused to much bullshit for yall to go and do nothing up there. now if you'll excuse me, I gotta dipdown, I gotta go meet TOM1 for 40's and golden girls. rip DFW fam.

Mostly posting this for Glen.

6822168238_46f7523293_b.jpg

6822168544_29ec168325_b.jpg

GARBAGEBAG CASSEROLE

1 part hot topic

1 part Ecorse

A pinch of raver

Season with dirt under the nails

Marinated with Molboro menthol 100's

Cook at 420(in graffix bong decorated with a metal bowl that's decorated with Twizted,Slipnot and Kottonmouth Kings stickers.

• Like 2

GARBAGEBAG CASSEROLE

1 part hot topic

1 part Ecorse

A pinch of raver

Season with dirt under the nails

Marinated with Molboro menthol 100's

Cook at 420(in graffix bong decorated with a metal bowl that's decorated with Twizted,Slipnot and Kottonmouth Kings stickers.

Ppppssssshhhhh, you just don't know bout dat good good mane.

Juggalettes are like opening a birthday present, all wrapped up in 3XL hockey jerseys and big pants, u take all that bullshit off and they're hot little batches underneath!