Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

that is a nice production....as far as the background goes....i can tell those dudes put in some time to rock that shit out. although...one of the main things that production is missing is GOOD LETTERS(with the exception of that aires) so yeah...if you are talking backgrounds...that is one of the most proper themes for a background that i have seen in detroit for sure. props on that. however those letters are pure butt..again...with the exception of aires.

• Like 2

Damn...I try to never downplay shit, but with cats sayin' how ill that shit is.... That production is definitely not even close to being top 10 productions in Detroit. Fel/Malt/Fosik alone has to have at least 5 better than that. Of course it's all opinion, and not dissin' at all, it's really really good to see cats startin' to put some sort of effort into walls after years of seein' bullshit pieces where half of them don't even have a rolled wall behind that shit. Bump that shit hard though, but the talent involved there, push this wall aside, I'd bet some dollars we're gonna see some real ill shit in the near future from talented writers like those cats.

that is a nice production....as far as the background goes....i can tell those dudes put in some time to rock that shit out. although...one of the main things that production is missing is GOOD LETTERS(with the exception of that aires) so yeah...if you are talking backgrounds...that is one of the most proper themes for a background that i have seen in detroit for sure. props on that. however those letters are pure butt..again...with the exception of aires.

you and my homie are before my time, and got to see some wild ass shit, including this city grow up and the early days. but like you said, the detail, the background, I think that mekan is on fucking point letter wise, sisto shit goes pretty hard, and aires might be the best writer in this city, my opinion. I need to see some of these old school yard productions, cause I think its safe to say, we havent seen something like what those niggas just did and a very long time.

regardless on who I get along with and who I dont now a days, bump what yall niggas did. propper as fuck. and bump all yall niggas in the streets, past, present, and future in this city.