DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Thanks for all the love boys I am enjoying Detroit so much despite the haters, pollution and car! I have Improved so much because of the influents of detroit writers and I just keep getting better. so oxoxoxoxoxoxo All I can say is that I am die hard and available!!!!!! to paint. Ha

Bump stori

Knee kap man is a graff-in superstar.

peace riku riku xoxoxoxo

Originally posted by Rip Hamilton+Aug 9 2005, 11:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rip Hamilton - Aug 9 2005, 11:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ZEREOKILLER@Aug 9 2005, 08:41 PM

Where`s that outdoor skatepark at?

I think its in River Rouge on W. Jefferson. I could be wrong.

[/b]

It's in Wyandotte...I can't really give specific directions involving streets because I don't know the names that well...just google it if you want to know.

Yo MeatCleaverFunk, yeah that was me. Spent 10 years in 2 different bands. Placenta and Hatework... Had alot of fun, met a ton of cool people. Opened for some excellent bands. Besides Clutch and Gwar(twice). We opened for BioHazard, Six Feet Under, yup, Fear Factory too. Its a tough business, specially when you got six guys with thier own opinions. Plus, getting paid with beer, gets old real fast. My costume now sits in a giant plastic tub, in my basement.. Ho hum... Thanks for remembering..

hello mr. teader, iges, kasto and storioreo. i heard this crazy ass cracker was back in town for a good time. so i love long walk's on the beach, and i get this incredible sensation when someone touches my pinky toe, so if any one is interested, you know how to get a hold of me...

hug's and kiss', egbert----------------------------------tomorrow's satan today...... :yuck:

Originally posted by Chopped Suey+Aug 10 2005, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chopped Suey - Aug 10 2005, 09:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cømmunist_@Aug 8 2005, 05:49 PM

way to ruin the thread you dumb ass toy. that shit's whack as fuck man, quit doing graff and go play volley ball. ill post some shit i took when i was back in the states , give me a sec to upload

die..........

[/b]

DUDE LIL BRO STOP USING SLUG QUOTES AND GO BUST SOME WAVES IN YOUR GERMAN POOP BRA

AND I STILL GOT THAT DRINK THAT PURPLE DRINK :yuck:

Originally posted by ashtray@Jul 20 2005, 10:22 PM

yo, bmt, you made to the big screen. i just watched "the island", and it had a bmt tag in it. i didnt notice any other detroit graff!?!

Pimp... I saw the flick with my chick an she noticed it before me, I was half passed out, drunk chillin' in the Emagine drinkin' there over priced drinks! The movie was good though! They acted like it was supposed to be Down Town L.A., I saw the street sign that said "CONGRESS", an thats when I knew it was going to be true. They also filmed in the train station. Nice!