DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

seriously you think thats funny pedi painting over peoples shit with your toy shit

all i can say is i like the market i always have regardless off the lame shit that happens

but fo real take that toy shit somewhere else

you fuck with any off my shit and ill fuck you up fo real dont fuck with me

man fuck this place

little ass kids :burn:

so some one whant there ass beat fuck you will have all my ish back meat me you fuck and I will punch u once in the face and u will never do graffiti agein. My cues is the ledear of the booze fighters down rive prepare for a beat down kid.

amey is a toy and sucks!

end of story.

quote=WISH1ER,Aug 4 2005, 12:53 PM]

AND ANOTHER THING RIKU...I DONT KNOW WHO YOUR BOYZ ARE OR WHO YOU BOMB WIT,BUT ONE THING THAT ALWAYS FUCKED US UP IS WHEN PIXEL...(THE FIRST FEMALE BOMBER OF THE D ) WOULD TRY TO GO OUT BOMBIN BY HER SELF AND ALL US NIGGAS WOULD GET PISSED AS FUCK LIKE HELL NAW...CAUSE HONSTLY THE MEAN STREETS OF DETROIT AINT NO PLACE FOR NO FEMALE TO BE WALKIN ROUND BY THIMSELFS...JUST A LIL THANG I DONT MEAN NO HARM BY......WISHMASTER.

I know I know your just looking out. Don’t worry Wisher I have a blade a spray can and a flam about bomb like Vietnam. I play a mission based game. Pixel is lucky to have a crew like DFW I remember way back seeing pixel kill it and it was 2 dope To me. I was just a young girl going threw a lot back then. I have a cretin respect for the lady Pixel that I don’t think any of you could really ever understand. So in the words of miss17 some times a girl can be a king!!!

Peace RIKU

Originally posted by IHeartFr8s@Aug 4 2005, 09:01 PM

000_1838.jpg

000_1837.jpg

000_1836.jpg

000_1831.jpg

000_1819.jpg

000_1818.jpg

000_1582.jpg

000_1578.jpg

000_1539.jpg

000_0639.jpg

000_1824.jpg

000_1814.jpg

the extent you travelled to publically diss someone like riku, is a sign of a common female trait of letting social events shape their lives. Couple this with the crisp white dress your wearing while doing it and you making an announcement to us all... You pick on riku because she is a girl, odd thing is, she acts more like a man then you do. And in the words of shaggy too dope.... Fookooowaff!

http://detroityes.com/index.html

How come when I search an tour the ruins of detroit and look at all the updates there is hardly any graff? If not none at all. It can't be that heated in robo cop town. I would think most piggy's are lookin for the crackheads murderers an such. Someone please explain why D town aint runnin shit, when yall got a play ground out there? Maybe there is a reason I'm all up for listenin. But damn. Even the posts here, I look back an the pages stay on the same one for 3 days like rhode island. And they are mostley re-posts. I hope it aint really dead like that up there. It's almost disappointing.

This is not your mom's garage....

001.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

I agree, without a doubt, riku is BOMB DIZZLE. All you ho's that live in the burbs and want to talk shit and diss here out, well, you're just straight JEALOUS that you're not UP. Here I am, and I've been supportive of her efforts since I met her. She's more about it than anyone so far that tried to diss or talk trash on her, so get a life and quit trying to be graffiti superstars. If I don't see your cheezy name on the street, probably no one will, so try working in a factory or something where you're just another name. If you have to pick on girls to get a name, you damn sure don't deserve one in Detroit Graff. That's my OPINION. Sorry if I distorted Detroit's image by putting it up here.

Peace Out,

The Brand

Yeah, I don't care if you know who I am. Who the FUCK are You?