DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Yo Gram cracker way don’t you get the roller pole out your ass hole and fucking get off my nuts!!!! So who the birch now sucker your just mad because "I’m smashing shit". You pussy fuck you suck more dick than I do all year and that’s a lot of sucking ha ha ha ha ha

Oral is my god-dam-hero

Originally posted by janell@Aug 2 2005, 04:00 PM

Yo Gram cracker way don’t you get the roller pole out your ass hole and fucking get off my nuts!!!! So who the birch now sucker your just mad because "I’m smashing shit". You pussy fuck you suck more dick than I do all year and that’s a lot of sucking ha ha ha ha ha

Oral is my god-dam-hero

first off all...keep my name out your fat jowels until you know what the fuck you are talking about. if you are refering to the pic that abort posted of you shit dissed. act like you know..cause you dont have a clue. when you smashed a whole page in my black book with your bullshit when i left it at my boys house without even knowing who i am..or even meeting me... ..did i complain? nope. when you side busted my roller that i did with army on st.aubin..did i make a big deal out of it? not really. and now you want to come at me sideways? i suggest you drink a v8.

p.s. what the fuck is a "birch"...if you are refering to the tall skinny black and white tree in reference to me...way to find the parallelisms.

Originally posted by janell@Aug 2 2005, 11:00 AM

Yo Gram cracker way don?t you get the roller pole out your ass hole and fucking get off my nuts!!!! So who the birch now sucker your just mad because "I?m smashing shit". You pussy fuck you suck more dick than I do all year and that?s a lot of sucking ha ha ha ha ha

Oral is my god-dam-hero

ALL I CAN SAY IS( HA HA HA)... THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN FUNNY

HEY LIL DUDES YALL ARE STR8 GAY WITH THE DRAMA BRO,S

I NOW ONE THING WHEN I AINT SMASHING GNARLY WAVES

I MIGHT BE SMASHING WALLS DOWN AT THE YARD

AND IF ANYONE PAINTS OVER MY SHIT

THERE GETTING FUCKED UP PERIOD

SO USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND RESPECT YOUR ELDERS

LIL DUDES

NOW BACK TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA FAGS PLAY...........

-thoughts-

the only reason that anyone fucks with this girl, is because shes a girl. if you dont like how she paints, dont look at it. if you dont like what she says, dont read it.. and dont be cool to her face and then talk shit after she leaves. (you know who your are...everyone.) shes actually a decent person which is more than i can say for a lot of people. its annoying. her beef is her beef, these are just my thoughts on the subject.

-peace out-

Originally posted by WISH1ER+Aug 3 2005, 03:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WISH1ER - Aug 3 2005, 03:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-janell@Aug 2 2005, 11:00 AM

Yo Gram cracker way don?t you get the roller pole out your ass hole and fucking get off my nuts!!!! So who the birch now sucker your just mad because "I?m smashing shit".  You pussy fuck you suck more dick than I do all year and that?s a lot of sucking ha ha ha ha ha

Oral is my god-dam-hero

ALL I CAN SAY IS( HA HA HA)... THAT SHIT IS FUCKIN FUNNY

[/b]

basicly.

Originally posted by Luzr@Jul 26 2005, 07:14 PM

Not paint, but uh...

Leather Jackets?

L_Js.jpg

(taken from dFunk.com)

Anyone know what's the deal with this thing? It's freaking awsome. :king:

Regarding that, Graffiti Analysis: makes visible the unseen movements of graffiti writers in the creation of a tag. Motion tracking, computer vision technology and a custom C++ application are used to record and analyze a graffiti writer’s pen movement over time. These gestures are processed and used to produce algorithmically generated digital projections which appear at night in motion on the surfaces of buildings in New York City. Relationships are created between analogue and digital graffiti styles, forming a link between traditional graffiti, experimental street art and new media. Graffiti is re-presented in the language of information analysis, offering a system for greater understanding of a highly coded form of creative expression.

Originally posted by ashtray@Aug 3 2005, 12:07 PM

-thoughts-

the only reason that anyone fucks with this girl, is because shes a girl. if you dont like how she paints, dont look at it. if you dont like what she says, dont read it.. and dont be cool to her face and then talk shit after she leaves. (you know who your are...everyone.) shes actually a decent person which is more than i can say for a lot of people. its annoying. her beef is her beef, these are just my thoughts on the subject.

-peace out-

YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT NIGGA ITS ALL THE MALE HORMONES THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK FOR THEMSELFS IN A PROPER WAY WITHOUT BEING TOTAL DICKS...WORD,...(GONE DO YOUR THANG GIRL)...AND LIKE I SAY...WHAT EVER CLEVER BABY.

AND ANOTHER THING RIKU...I DONT KNOW WHO YOUR BOYZ ARE OR WHO YOU BOMB WIT,BUT ONE THING THAT ALWAYS FUCKED US UP IS WHEN PIXEL...(THE FIRST FEMALE BOMBER OF THE D ) WOULD TRY TO GO OUT BOMBIN BY HER SELF AND ALL US NIGGAS WOULD GET PISSED AS FUCK LIKE HELL NAW...CAUSE HONSTLY THE MEAN STREETS OF DETROIT AINT NO PLACE FOR NO FEMALE TO BE WALKIN ROUND BY THIMSELFS...JUST A LIL THANG I DONT MEAN NO HARM BY......WISHMASTER.