DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

smug? hahaha. nigga the last thing you wanna do is call my bluff. you obviously aint from detroit so keep your pussy shut homeboy. I got enough dickriding faggots in this city that talk shit behind a computer and are to bitch to throw fists, I dont need niggas from out of town with they worthless ass 3 pennies.

yall niggas gonna learn one way or another, I been the same asshole before them niggas got here, and long after any of you faggots hang it up cause life came calling I will be in the streets going over your old shit, and coming here to talk shit and let yall faggots know I did it.

dont get it twisted retard, I might talk mad shit, but boy do I, and I can back it up any fucking time yall niggas want.

ask amo. that faggot been ducking gettin his jaw rocked for a quick minute now. see ya friday when I give your boy paint. also rats, my bad my nigga, I got you. I am gonna throw your boy the paint to fix your spot. my apologies. I thought you were revok. benzos, blunts, and gucci ____ make for bad decisions late at night. you were a casualty. once again, my apologies dude. I got ya.

yo peace to the real niggas in this city, and I mean real. gram, stori, dont, paid, kosh, reft, dems, elmer, gasm, etc. niggas that never stopped over the last 5 years or so, and longer, and repped this city well.

fuck msk. and fuck all yall niggas that ride hard. you know the deal. get at me.

sloer has genital herpes and tries to hide his valtrex before I come over. tom is an alcoholic. rank still rollerblades. hez still plays pokemon. jue1 prays a lot. only one of these statements are false.

I see the thread has gotten down to 128 users. still way to many. I liked it better when there was just 10 of us a night. regardless, once again, catch me at a chill spot tomorrow on the eastside. come say what up. shake my hand. I'm pretty easy to find.

if anyone wants that dyke that was on that wall let me know. photobucket decided it wasn't good enough to upload. if I were toms dad I woulda decided he wasn't good enough either and I would of kicked ol girl in the belly while she flew down a flight with jordans on. rosevile mutts. newport hunnies...

DSCN1319.jpg