DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

DUDE LIKE I TOTALLY AINT FEELIN EITHER ONE BRO (HERMIT OR HUGHES )

FERSHER NOT THE HUGHES DUDE,

LIKE BRA THAT HERMIT LOOKS LIKE THIS HERMIT CRAB I CRUSHED BUSTING A HANG TEN IN MAUI BACK IN 72

BRO IF I WAS CRASHING A GNARLY WAVE I WOULD WANT THAT PLUTO ROLLING THE TUBE WITH ME BRA

HANG LOOSE LIL DUDES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by janell@Jul 25 2005, 01:32 AM

doing hip hop in this life time ant all nice and fine some time's it seams like my hole life’s a rime full of punch lines and jokes fuck ups and punching, it's like I just can get shit right the first time or some thing. so I feel it and I mite just take your advice.

riku riku riku

my hole life’s a rime full of punch lines and jokes fuck ups and punching = punch ins

it's a whole different perspective than where you went

you won't ever get it right if you don't listen

dude orals a friggin superstar hollar

Originally posted by FADED5000@Jul 28 2005, 03:16 PM

LIKE BRA THAT HERMIT LOOKS LIKE THIS HERMIT CRAB I CRUSHED BUSTING A HANG TEN IN MAUI BACK IN 72

BRO IF I WAS CRASHING A GNARLY WAVE I WOULD WANT THAT PLUTO ROLLING THE TUBE WITH ME BRA

HANG LOOSE LIL DUDES

uhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Originally posted by FADED5000@Jul 28 2005, 10:16 AM

HANG LOOSE LIL DUDES

dude thos guys are totally original bra......Or atleast thats what i hear..

That PLUTOE looks like its going to rob and stab you...BUMP

HEY LIL BROS THAT PHERS IS TOTALLY GNARLY BRA

ITS LIKE THIS KILLER WAVE I HIT DOWN IN AUSSIE IN 79 BRA

AND LIL DUDE ABORT I GIVE YOU BODACIOUS PROPS BRA

YOU SHOULD HIT THE STREETS HARD BRA

AS SOON AS I GET DONE DIPPING THIS POUND IMA GOING BOMBING LIL BROS

HANG LOOSE LIL BRA,S

:jpotato: :jpotato:

Originally posted by Silver+Black@Jul 30 2005, 12:32 PM

Faded just got his hands on Movies for the blind.

But you didn't know that sticks are out dude, its all about forks in electrical sockets now.

yo i love movies for the blind that song with copy and eon

"i end my coke nites with bong hits and klonipin"

ecrecords is thew shit fuck the haters

when rapper5s attack !!! classic

word

Without naming any names, I was PM'd with this, which I just read after getting back off of tour...

"no offense bro, but stop speaking on behalf of the city and on behalf of graffiiti. you have no clue what you're talking about and it just comes out sounding like tired, cliche bullshit. do your thing and share your OPINION, but leave it at that. until you have the work and the experience to speak from, you're just another first year 'writer' jazzed up on himself...no one cares.

im not trying to be a dick, and im trying to keep this off the board, but please, lay off, it's insulting.”

I never speak on behalf of the city, the only time I spoke for anyone was to defend everyone, which I have no beef with anyone and love all writers in the D. I didn't mean to overstep your powers of influence on letting the world know what's going on IN the D. I live IN the D, not in the Burbs. I didn't just fall off the truck yesterday either. I'm not just a graf writer – I’m into Iconography and getting known. Since I Live in Detroit, obviously, it is more prevalent here. Bottom line is that I do have the work and experience in. I am an artist and until you know me and my body of work, you can’t say shit. Jazzed up on myself? Or is it just that I am a cool Mofo that has more fame than someone else so they get jealous because they think I just picked up a spray-paint can two weeks ago. I’ve been doing it for a loooooooong time. Nothing said is anything but opinion, and in my opinion, this msg board is fuckin lame. You won’t see me treading around on it anymore, I’m on the streets for real, every fucking day and night, and I live in the shit, so PM me now and tell me how much more you know and do in the D homes.

First Year Writer... Hmmm... whatever. What’s insulting is when some one flames you and they don’t even look around town enough to see that they don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about. When you said “no one cares” I have to smirk because I poll people all the time and No one does care about graff, generally speaking, but out of those that don’t care and don’t know any name past TRTL, more people than not know me and know my shit. Funny, this same flaming happened to me two years ago on another board. So I never posted again after that. Maybe you’re right, maybe I’m not a graf artist and maybe I don’t know shit about it – funny thing is, no on cares. Keep seeing my shit pop up and remember that I care. I’m not trying to be a dick, I just am, so FUCK OFF YOU DON’T KNOW ME.

kcmtag000.jpg

Oh yeah, that’s roman numerals for 2002, the first year those started showing up. Before that, I was hitting it with DRKRDR throwies. Where are you on the streets of the D? I’m lurking after 1

YO LIL DUDE LURKING

WHO SENT YOU THAT P.M.?JUSTWONDERING BRASKI

WAS IT BIG SEEKS ?

YA BRA PROBABLY

THATS LIKE A TOTALLY GANARLY VIBE ,NOT COOL

BUT DONT LEAVE US BRO ITS ALL GOOD

LETS DO SOME FLAMERS AND HOWL AT THE MOON

HANG LOOSE LIL BRO,S

OH YA KILLER PARTY LAST NITE

L.J.CREW ROCKS.......OOOWWWWUUUHHH

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 28 2004, 07:21 PM

ok, this is gay now. please keep my name out of your drama.

this has nothing to do with me.

how about a trip down memory lane?

de-jer1.jpg

stock tips

de-just1.jpg

de-jer2.jpg

more stock tips

just being bored reading old shit soya that jeru is ill

but correction seeker

those ARE MOST DEFINITLY NOT stock caps there ny thins i was with him when he painted the JE rue, one

just look u no

stock caps ,jeru thats funny

word :haha:

Originally posted by MeatCleaverFunk@Nov 17 2004, 09:57 AM

seeking,correct me if im wrong but i beleive it was you that said you had a flick of the old school production done by ebc or some other cats.but i think the theme of the production was ''insane clown posse''

if you could drop that flic it would be highly appriceated...if it exists

i could be retarded but i recall you saying something about it .

no sir now.............

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 17 2004, 11:57 AM

god no we never did an ICP production. haha.

there was an ICP piece down at the market. a cloaked wizard juggeling spray paint cans....done in probably 93 i'd say, but it was done by the icp guys, not by us.

i know i do have pictures of it, but god only knows where. you'll be better off just going to look at it yourself.

now this is the response to the last post

okay so just being bored looking at old stuff but..........

ummm.......huh?........"us" "we" huh whatever

okay one last post and i think im chill on this place for a while

i just spent like an hour looking at old pages

and god damn fuckin mad drama

out of the writers from my beginning era 94-95

only one really comes on here and its like god damn drama fags in high school

everybody had beef with every one and then im at a party last nite

and everyone is there being kool ....gee thats nice thats how it should be fuck all the haters

graffiti is in my blood and it will die when i die

(or was that to corny or whatever for yall)

man im glad i just started fuckin using a computer 6 months ago

so i say peace yall anyone wanna get up holla at a pimp

SEKTONE 94 TILL........... :burn: