DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????......HA,HA,HA

Originally posted by janell@Jul 24 2005, 08:32 PM

I can respect your honesty fuck your negative I will shut up and not say shit. The fact of the matter is you cant stop me from righting believe me I cant stop my self. doing hip hop in this life time ant all nice and fine some time's it seams like my hole life’s a rime full of punch lines and jokes fuck ups and punching, it's like I just can get shit right the first time or some thing. so I feel it and I mite just take your advice.

riku riku riku

Detroit's about as hip-hop as the Bronx is country-rock. Shut up already.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Jul 25 2005, 12:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Jul 25 2005, 12:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-janell@Jul 24 2005, 08:32 PM

I can respect your honesty fuck your negative I will shut up and not say shit. The fact of the matter is you cant stop me from righting believe me I cant stop my self. doing hip hop in this life time ant all nice and fine some time's it seams like my hole life’s a rime full of punch lines and jokes fuck ups and punching, it's like I just can get shit right the first time or some thing. so I feel it and I mite just take your advice.

riku riku riku

Detroit's about as hip-hop as the Bronx is country-rock. Shut up already.

[/b]

mr 26 cube do you REALLY write graff?

anyway detroit as all cities ,is hip hop ....hip hop is everywhere

wtf whatever

Originally posted by sect ebc@Jul 25 2005, 03:09 PM

Hip-hop is everywhere. Just like Jesus. That's cute. And not at all corney.

C'mon man, you know you'd feel like dumbass saying something like that in front of your mom so don't come on here acting like it's cool to play KRS online.

Let me pully my own card. I sorta write graffiti. No, I'm not up at all in

Detroit. Sorry. I have 8 warrants in this state and, to me, writing my

name on shit for bragging rights isn't worth going to jail for a few years

to impress a bunch of people I hardly respect in the first place. If that's

you, cool. The only reason I pay attention to this shit anymore is because

I put a friend onto writing and drugs only to basically see him die as a

result. Sorry if that's not poetic enough for you, lord sect, lifeblood of hip-hop.

I'm such a toy. Here. Here's the only scrap of graffiti I've ever painted from a couple years ago:

walker.jpg

The funny thing is, if that were the only piece of graffiti I'd painted it's still seen by a few million people a day. Which would be good enough for me.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Jul 25 2005, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Jul 25 2005, 05:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sect ebc@Jul 25 2005, 03:09 PM

Hip-hop is everywhere. Just like Jesus. That's cute. And not at all corney.

C'mon man, you know you'd feel like dumbass saying something like that in front of your mom so don't come on here acting like it's cool to play KRS online.

Let me pully my own card. I sorta write graffiti. No, I'm not up at all in

Detroit. Sorry. I have 8 warrants in this state and, to me, writing my

name on shit for bragging rights isn't worth going to jail for a few years

to impress a bunch of people I hardly respect in the first place. If that's

you, cool. The only reason I pay attention to this shit anymore is because

I put a friend onto writing and drugs only to basically see him die as a

result. Sorry if that's not poetic enough for you, lord sect, lifeblood of hip-hop.

I'm such a toy. Here. Here's the only scrap of graffiti I've ever painted from a couple years ago:

walker.jpg

The funny thing is, if that were the only piece of graffiti I'd painted it's still seen by a few million people a day. Which would be good enough for me.

[/b]

damn yo ,you pretty wild man

ya i would totally say that to my mom "hip hop is everywhere"big deal

i aint trying to be all fancy and shit ,playing KRS online thats a good one!!!

lord sect damn thats funny

your pretty hardcore ,you follow this cause you put a friend onto writing and drugs and he died ,well thats to bad,im sorry to hear that its all good i aint trying to be all high and mighty

regardless i think hip hop is everywhere at least for me whatev,s

but if you where pulling your own card that really didnt answer anything........ but that was just a pretty funny reply you think i sound stupid huh ?

but anywho........ yo pluto im tellin ya that shit is fresh yo

Originally posted by sect ebc@Jul 25 2005, 06:50 PM

damn yo ,you pretty wild man

ya i would totally say that to my mom "hip hop is everywhere"big deal

i aint trying to be all fancy and shit ,playing KRS online thats a good one!!!

lord sect damn thats funny

your pretty hardcore ,you follow this cause you put a friend onto writing and drugs and he died ,well thats to bad,im sorry to hear that its all good i aint trying to be all high and mighty

regardless i think hip hop is everywhere at least for me whatev,s

but if you where pulling your own card that really didnt answer anything........ but that was just a pretty funny reply you think i sound stupid huh ?

but anywho........ yo pluto im tellin ya that shit is fresh yo

Who said anything about being 'hardcore'? All the warrants are for stupid petty shit that I'm not proud of. I brought it up was because this is the internet and someone was going to ask what my excuse was eventually. You asked. I stated my case like everyone else on this stupid board has at one time or another.

Beings that I'm not really sure what you just said to me, I'm out of here. Stay up. I've liked your shit since the first time you were active here. I think you used to paint with one of my friends, maybe.

Originally posted by Luzr@Jul 26 2005, 08:14 PM

Not paint, but uh...

Leather Jackets?

L_Js.jpg

(taken from dFunk.com)

Anyone know what's the deal with this thing? It's freaking awsome. :king:

It looks like somebody forgot what they were doing while drawing the general electric logo and just kept going