DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Man first of all i dont have problems and i dont want to start any and im not even going to name names, i know you on some level, but man, if you put any more "werk" into what your doing, he will apear like candyman and shake his finger at you like "bad", YOU know who you are

bump dfw

ya nice burners riku talk about misrepresentation

im not going to lie to you like some people will

dont pretend like you know shit about graff in any form, im not just saying this because your graff is shitty, you dont know what you're talking about, take this as advice, build your flicks and your advice on graffiti - keep them to yourself - as time goes by you will progress and learn why,

trust me im not trying to clown you, i wish somebody would have told me this, just try it

Originally posted by seeking@Jul 20 2005, 10:58 AM

no, dude was right, half of 'yous' does suck at graff.

if you need to be high to think otherwise, i think that just further proves his point.

ya no i really wasn,t goin respond to that comment, seeking but

i think it is really lame

i remember a long time ago going out bombing with this dude ,sone and he "sucked"

everybody does at some time

now refering to this page who "sucks"on this page irate,pluto,me,phers? who just wonderin,

cause it aint even bout that its about doing what you, like you no that

anyway peace and chixen grease homebwoi

I've never been able to figure out what art is, so i guess it could be art since it includes a steady hand and creativity, skill+conception. Im trying to get better for my sake, and i like checking out new work, a public forum. Beef is wack.

bizzletworph nenerp jip

I can respect your honesty fuck your negative I will shut up and not say shit. The fact of the matter is you cant stop me from righting believe me I cant stop my self. doing hip hop in this life time ant all nice and fine some time's it seams like my hole life’s a rime full of punch lines and jokes fuck ups and punching, it's like I just can get shit right the first time or some thing. so I feel it and I mite just take your advice.

riku riku riku