DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by MeatCleaverFunk@Jul 7 2005, 07:41 PM

uh-oh i cant imagine the power that yellow livestrong bracelet gives you.

IF you think you know me so well why cant you just answer the pm's and let me know who you are. Instead you hide behind your screen name like a shook faggot.

your right i dont know you very good at all...cause i thought you were like detroits first homo-proud writer. i steer away from queers, but on the real tip you run your fuckin mouth on 12oz like a G, when really your a squirrly fag!

rip post some flix that arent TST reruns,that last kastos flag shit is fresh tho,

youre right, instead of talking shit on the detroit thread, shes all up in graf girls with loads of shameless self-promo. hehehe

honestly, riku isnt that terrible. i just think she needs to stop overlapping the shadow over her letters and maybe focus on some simpler type shit. i know kids wanna be all wildstyle and shit, but painting legible font letters really clean comes off way more solid in the streets than a ten color blob that nobody can read.

ok, its like, this is just a place to leave my scratch, just like any other spot. this spot's not too bad, but I got better spots... the bottom line, in my whole thing, is to be everywhere. its all about self promotion for me, there's really nothing else. you know me, they know me, they see me, you seen me, whatever, so like it or talk about technical aspects and claim i bit some style somewhere, do whatever, the last thing im gonna say is that it was said, and you said something, so if you dont like something, ignore it and it might go away. otherwise, i'm not doing anything anyone else hasn't either already done or is sitting back wishing they were doing - that sums it up, all homophobic shit aside... peace

PS - Let me just say a couple of things that are also on my mind... that Faygo Abort is kickin my ass, fuck all this beef - it's us against them, and they are not people like you and me. Fight the Buff! this is Detroit, there's a lot of room for whatever. I love all you people, everyone in the D is unique and kicks ass in their own way and in their own world. Keep rockin it, the price of beef is going up.... save your money for paint and weed.

Originally posted by Boulder St.@Jul 10 2005, 09:54 PM

Wow, I'm at a loss for words. There's self-promo and then there's just begging to be insulted and ridiculed. :scowl: :nope:

heck, a loss of words could be a good thing, some people need to be gagged, and this entire thing is self-promo, or else you would do it just before wacking off at night, and not show anybody. critisizm is unavoidable when people wanna build thier egos. Fact is, i could really give a shit less if you like it, love it, hate it, or roll over it, and if you feel bigger saying its shit for being numbers 1 and 2, by all means, hate away.

ya lurking tell these mofos wazzzzup

and ya mr knives yep its wack no biggie everybody gotta start some where

was that easy enough

ya beef prices are going up save ya cash for weed

and shit steal ya fuckin paint that shit cost more then beef

g,s up ho,s down beyotch

I think I drank too much beer aaaaahhh way too much beer aaaahhhh that is wak some time I can hit hard and other times well.......

I really like that oral sex ish normally I wouldn’t say it but that is dope!!!! some thing about that peace is quit appealing. money?

graff girl all the way never stop!!!! rap/R&B shit is hot

the better i get, the more i realize just how fucking good dibs was. and considering the fact that i painted about 50 pieces with him while we both lived in cali, you'd think i'd have something to contribute, but nope...i don't even know where they are. someday.

HEY ANYONE SEE THAT NEW POSER WYSE ON 96 I KNOW THAT POSER IS MAYHAM CRU AND WYSE IS A2M THEY SMASH HELLA FR8S ESPECIALLY WYSE, ALSO DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THOSE KRACKHEAD THROWS ON THAT STEELE BEAM THAT USE TO BE A CROSS WALK AT 96 AND MCGRAW?????