DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by WISH1ER+Jul 6 2005, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WISH1ER - Jul 6 2005, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Khartoum@Jul 4 2005, 02:41 PM

goofy_fucks.jpg

And that's not me or my boys posing, I got it from a music website.

them niggas look like the old school counts from the early 90's !!!

[/b]

....or cobras ....or square boys....or del ray mafia...or the vice lords....gangs in 91/92 were hallarious....cats were so serious...but honestly...the shit i saw up in my neighborhood on the west side actually gave me a bit of insperation..as far as understanding the concepts of handstyles and what not. hahahah gangs are bonus gay...with their beads and what not. the only gangsta i respect is b-dawg G$M ...and thats because he is up more than any of us fucks ...hands down.

whatever that pink thing is next to ggaaaaaaaarryy looks like it might be sweet. far maybe???? post that shit

note to moderators: "detroit graffiti" is prolly the lamest name for this thread, i know its not new anymore, but you at least couldve kept the exclamation points.

how about naming it "hicks, wiggers & posers: the detroit superthread 5000, dogg"

Toxsick lives like right behind me, i think... and they put stickers on everything around, has anyone even heard their music?? oh yeah and that picture is funny as fuck! they look like a 90's boy band or something, haha. :burn:

Originally posted by detroit red+Jul 6 2005, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Jul 6 2005, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WISH1ER@Jul 6 2005, 03:21 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Khartoum@Jul 4 2005, 02:41 PM

goofy_fucks.jpg

And that's not me or my boys posing, I got it from a music website.

them niggas look like the old school counts from the early 90's !!!

....or cobras ....or square boys....or del ray mafia...or the vice lords....gangs in 91/92 were hallarious....cats were so serious...but honestly...the shit i saw up in my neighborhood on the west side actually gave me a bit of insperation..as far as understanding the concepts of handstyles and what not. hahahah gangs are bonus gay...with their beads and what not. the only gangsta i respect is b-dawg G$M ...and thats because he is up more than any of us fucks ...hands down.

[/b]

not one of those sets you named wear red&black yo!

fighter jets rule holmes...

you know what doesn't rule? shit headed little train kids that don't paint except in the yards (old ones at that) and think it's cool to go over anyone they want and not get shit back... it's not that hard to take a walk down fort and clear out everything they've done...

in the words of that cheerleading movie "IT'S ON!"

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by MeatCleaverFunk@Jul 7 2005, 12:49 AM

haha at first glance i thought it said gaaaaaaaaayyy.

Why dont you answer my PMs???????????????????