DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Knowing detroit's history of completely erasing careers within days, I'd say there's a chance an outta towner pisses someone off & any outta towner shit ever painted here would be non existent that week. But it would be retarted as hell if out of towners actually gave a fuck if that happened.

I don't know about that whole XTC thing, but I'd say the most dangerous thing that could happen, just did on this page......an Elmer evolution powering to his 3rd known form.

about to get a whip monday, and go back to doing even shitter hollows and throw ups in all the good spots, so we dont need xtc. leave the shitty graffiti to me and my crew, and let the hatred continue. dont matter none, we'll just go over the next motherfucker and keep rolling like the blatent ignorant assholes we are. fuck the universe. die.

• Like 1

Im sorry i had to quote this so it would post again...

BUMP the fuck outta Ward.

everything i see of his is so fucking on point it hurts.

def in my top three fav detroit writers.

Huh? Wow.. thanks.

I'm flattered but if I'm in your top three then you need to seriously re-evaluate that list.

Much respect should be given to those out there putting in more and better quality work.

Just being real... I mean... look around you....

...and let's not turn this into a big conversation.

5965137907_ce71a90608_b.jpg

5940266963_625423284b_b.jpg