DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yeah but no dis to the homies gasm and porab but those guys havent been killin detroit for that long, to me history is pre-pre internet..like when fools actually developed film and pen paled eachother because emial didnt exist...it is what it is, if you want the current past and future just go through this thread

they r trying to talk about the HISTORY of detroit graffiti, not all of it up until now. believe it or not but alot of but not all those dudes are probably reason you are writing today.

the history of graffiti doesnt revolve around the internet, just evolves

I ge that I'm just saying more could have been said, to piggyback off what mugs said some old heads weren't even mentioned so whether they talked about the more recent years I just would have liked to seen more said about old ass graff in the d. Idk about the rest of y'all but history of graff is one of the best parts to me.

that history rundown in american graffiti was wack as hell, esau didnt even get mentioned but some how sintex was in there..toatlly ass backwards...didnt even mention hughes or sehv

Agree with the Sehv part of your comment, BIG slap to the face of Detroit "graffiti history" Sintex is dope on a character tip but to mention him as if he's make'n history ugh far from it Hughes and Esau, shit never even on the radar man.Oh and i do believe the whole thing is wwwwwwwaaaaaackckckck as FUCK!

looking through a lot of earlier flicks. bump the eastside 10-12 years ago. only thing bomb and I agree on, the internet sucks. I love this thread, and this city, but I dont even care about sharing flicks anymore. am currently sitting on 12,000 flicks, at least 8,000 is detroit. shit I never posted. one day, when the time is right, I would like to do an unbiased picture book, no words except for the writer/crew/year. one day I will do it.

they r trying to talk about the HISTORY of detroit graffiti, not all of it up until now. believe it or not but alot of but not all those dudes are probably reason you are writing today.

the history of graffiti doesnt revolve around the internet, just evolves

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to poundlb again."

looking through a lot of earlier flicks. bump the eastside 10-12 years ago. only thing bomb and I agree on, the internet sucks. I love this thread, and this city, but I dont even care about sharing flicks anymore. am currently sitting on 12,000 flicks, at least 8,000 is detroit. shit I never posted. one day, when the time is right, I would like to do an unbiased picture book, no words except for the writer/crew/year. one day I will do it.

Keep saying one day and it'll never happen, get started today, even if it's putting together pics or names or whatever, if anyone has the fliks for it I'm sure it's you

Shit dude, im working on the same thing right now