DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bump tomcat, DONT! scrappers and their tools they leave

behind for me to steal and pawn, and tom hasn't gotten

any better, he just drinks more. the more wasted he is, the

better he is at life. like sitting at the bar waiting for dbc to start,

nigga every other word, threatening to throw beer bottles at the

mirror, and screaming "cause I'ma fucking boss" for every answer

to my questions. but, tom does have more heart than any writer

I've met in this city. so bump the skinny cuban motherfucker!

mocad

4:15-5:15

"public Dis-out-cussion"

"Taking it to the Streets"- An open DIScussion on environmental art the impact such art has on the communityand the environment and the motivations of the artists who create it. Panelists: susan G Campbell, Tyree Guyton, Chido Johnson and CERIC TAI bichassmotherfuker

so come represnt for the city....

By the way that wall was not a blank canvas...

It had the best enviromental painter of the 21st centr... REVOK......

RIKU$

u know what's cool? that new dayton family shit doggies. You know, the brand is a clown. You get a room full of people together and talk shit about the brand and you think you're doing something fresh and new.... he stack'd haters long and deep for a minute. Just don't think you can get pass that reach... those eyes are lookin bloodshot, their aint no fuckin candy in those stones for you. I think dissin out the brand is whack, if you knew him you'ld know. whoever wants to continue talking shit about the brand over here on this sid-com called 12 oz detroit thread - go ahead. im just someone representing the brand and kcaps and ang, using his login to say that there is some whack shit going on out there by people that are uneducated. ang is some shit on some real boutit boutit shit. come by and see, wee hip hop erday punks.

peace. dinty moore man

kcapone soup eat shit faggit

thebrand

thebrand

thebrand

kcapone

kcapone

kcapone

ang

ang

ang

spm

spm

spm

kcm

elya

sect

sham

nark

zebo

vera

cinco

rant

pasit not faggot assholes dont get it twisted

ving

and others = shit happens, but it don't change the fact that u were in ANG for a reason. Once down with this... forever you AN FUCIN G. don't er forget that. - Uncle B.

"ANG aint even a real crew" - LOAF

whatever. ANG IS a away of life. read a book, read a black book. And keep your black book bullshit in the paper chase section lifers.

oh, nobody home at the fuckin 12 oz cafe ??? go down the hall then - at the leeland. Im singin along with Cocaine and Prostitute Killa cuz i know the lifestyle. I live this shit. i do this shit. i anit shook by a bunch of fly by's. i been here i aint goin anywhere. crawl past me fade out boys. learn about legendary shit, know your town. recognize real motherfuckers before you put they names in yo busted ass mouff. i dont stop. i keep doin it, hater after hater, layer after layer. i never retired, i kept the same pace for ten years. i dont go back and fix shit. i let you look like you played yourself for going over me. so do your best, get me more famous than i already fuck your sister nikka.

come by and see your daddy ... my hip hop tables are legendary in this town. who the fuck are you? My pace is slow, but consistant. You are fly by night. im a legend you aint even getting fame by dissin me. Haters = dime a hundo... keep paying me. that guy.

"You're the most down motherfucker i ever met," DEATH FIRE

And i look like shit every time. Im a bomber figure it out. I look like shit got in your mouth, come by and do something about it. I dont hide. Everyone knows who the fuck i am, and no one cares who the fuck you are.

peace half steppa

the whole fuckin brand

kcapone

damn nigga you been smoking that shit tonight? you are mad hyper son. you gotta settle down son. see this thread sucks bad enoough without your crackhead ass rants. look doggie, you talk a good game, but lets be serious, in the 10 years you hit, yeah you put in some work, you did your thing, but in one night, that fly by crew, TWD, smashed out you and elya in less than an hour. we actually got bored cause we got 12 spots in one hour, and I really had to rack my fucking brain to think where you had more shit riding. we left a few, but you got the message right? nigga you coulda fought me last summer. if you really got a problem with me, or my fly by crew, go do work. I know my history, I know my city, I had respect for you. it wasnt until you disresepected me blatently that I went and shit all over your 10 spots still riding in the city. with tom. nigga you're a has been has been. you werent shit 10 years ago, and you aint shit now. and you put vyng and pasit down, talking about history. why dont you teach them niggas something so pasit aint asking stupid questions all the time and hitting my phopne and any other writer he can asking shit. vyng, dont even get me started. good kid, but then again so was corky. the opnly person that gets an ounce or respect in your crew is sham, nark for at least still painting, vomit and zebo if they even still rep it. other than that. whatever. I typed all this shit and just thought, why even fucking bother. go fix that st anne legal wall homie. leave it in the streets. and remember, you started this shit with tom and I, we finished it. and if you wanna keep going, trust me capping off another 10 or so spots aint shit to us. bring it. if not, leave drunk crack smoking rants to pms.

and just so you fucking know who it is so there isnt any confusion, jue1-twd-bia. there you fucking have, doggie.

oh, nobody home at the fuckin 12 oz cafe ??? go down the hall then - at the leeland. Im singin along with Cocaine and Prostitute Killa cuz i know the lifestyle. I live this shit. i do this shit. i anit shook by a bunch of fly by's. i been here i aint goin anywhere. crawl past me fade out boys. learn about legendary shit, know your town. recognize real motherfuckers before you put they names in yo busted ass mouff. i dont stop. i keep doin it, hater after hater, layer after layer. i never retired, i kept the same pace for ten years. i dont go back and fix shit. i let you look like you played yourself for going over me. so do your best, get me more famous than i already fuck your sister nikka.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the crack has spoken ladies and gentlemen!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the crack has spoken ladies and gentlemen!

baaahahahhahaha my thoughts exactly!

First time i met that malnourished fool kneecap he was cracked the fuck out and drunk... he says, "i put you down ANG, you can write ANG man." my response: "no thanks man..."

FUCK THE BULLSHIT, POST MORE FLIX.

TWD, BIA all day.

AND BUMP LEEZY for posting the hot fire lately!!