DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

YYOU IS A WEAK ASS NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE AINT NOBODY WANT YO WACK ASS IN THIS BITCH .AND WHY YOU TALKIN BOUT DICKS YOU MUST REALLY LIKE TALKIN BOUT IT KUS THATS WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR LITTLE BUDDYS IN HIGHSCHOOL I KNOW WERE YOU STAY AT BITCH AND TRUST ME I AINT AFRAID TO GO AND KICK YOUR ASS SO JUST STOP POSTING YOUR WEAK ASS SHIT MY NUTS CAN DO BETTER BITCH YOU FUCKING LIL 15 LIL TEENAGER... DONT REPLY BITCH KUS I KNOW YOU GOIN BE SHITTING YOUR PANTS.

nice plan.

you could also get slightly creative (for possible encryption purposes)

w/ the following anagrams:

Mockery ant

Mockery tan

Rackety mon

Canker my to

Conker at my

Market cony

Monkey cart

Nectar my ok

Racket my no

Racket my on

Recant my ok

Reckon at my

Rocket many

Rocket an my

Tanker co my

Trance my ok

Can't yoke mr

Can't york 'em

Can't york me

Can't key rom

Can't mr ok ye

Can't my ok re

Canto key mr

Crank 'em toy

Crank mot ye

Crank toe my

Crank tom ye

Crank toy me

Creak not my

Creak ton my

Croak net my

Croak ten my

Croat ken my

Entry mock a

Entry cam ok

Entry mac ok

right,. ;)

nigga what the fuck you talking about? did you seriously just type that all? what the fuck.

sounds like a quick way to irrelevance in a year or so, shit, maybe not even that long.

i'm surprised people are still dumb enough to get sucked into prescription dope...

xanax and benzo's in general do irreversible damage to you mind... and codeine is nothing more than low grade prescription heroin.

if your friends aren't already dropping over dead, they will be soon enough.

don't eat pills guys.

I know a lot of people that shoot dope. And a lot that smash pills. i perfer hanging out with the ones on pills...of course its terrible for you either way. Thats why i stopped all that shit and stick to drinking...which by the way I drink will probably be the downfall of my liver. Whatever. Cancer has tripled in such a short period of time so youre usually fucked reguardless.

sounds like a quick way to irrelevance in a year or so, shit, maybe not even that long.

i'm surprised people are still dumb enough to get sucked into prescription dope...

xanax and benzo's in general do irreversible damage to you mind... and codeine is nothing more than low grade prescription heroin.

if your friends aren't already dropping over dead, they will be soon enough.

don't eat pills guys.

drugs/pills/chemicals is tricky & complex. some people can take em or leave em. others prolly have underlying imbalanced/malfunctioning bioneurochem mechanisms that make them more/less vulnerable to taking it too far or they simply stop caring, which is heartbreaking. legal issues aside, it’s the 'art of dosages' i suppose, like anything in life…to be sure tho, the drug might be 'in control' and not the user. im not necessarily condoning or condemning, but to be fair, the pharmaceutical companies stocks greedily & statistically count on a part of the populations deviation & subverted value/illegal exchange..…they are creating their own 'demand' in the first place and a surplus 'supply'…and from what ive observed in clinical trials & abstracts as well as personally/anecdotally, once you head down the road (of course, smoking, imo, is harmless), it becomes a hard path to reverse without some kind of steel will/help/desire to stop…ive seen some of the most intelligent people get funneled into these vacuums, so, imo, its not necc. a matter of being dumb enough to keep crushing or a character flaw or anything-- not sayin you thought so, just in general..…these are powerful and potent substances studied in laboratories, designed & tested specifically to maximize profits and get bodies of consumers increasingly dependent, unwell, and desiring to cross certain thresholds…im not sayin all of modern medicine is out for blood, but mostly with corporate ulterior political-economic motivations, it sadly cannot be avoided.

if you can stop, you could save ur moneys/mind/life & do something possibly more inspiring with them, if you wanted to. now i shutthefuckup so red wont hate, etc.

nigga what the fuck you talking about? did you seriously just type that all? what the fuck.

charles b., sir, in a word, no. im not that clever.…to break-up the mind-numbing tedium of error-checking programs for the moneys,, was gonna write some lines for an anagram generator, when got lazy, lifted some kids code off a website, improved the return #s (i think) & c/p’ed some results, using cart_monkey (the username) as input.

hey- sorry. i meant no ill-will. heres some flicks to negotiate the nobodythefuckcares policy & text-pollution dilemma, respectfully :-)

DSC06421.jpg

DSC06422.jpg

DSC06426.jpg

DSC06428.jpg

DSC06402.jpg

DSC06405.jpg

DSC06407.jpg

DSC06412.jpg

DSC06413.jpg

DSC06411.jpg

DSC06417.jpg

DSC06430.jpg

DSC06431.jpg

DSC06434.jpg

DSC06435.jpg

DSC06437.jpg

DSC06440.jpg

DSC06453.jpg

DSC06516.jpg

DSC06461.jpg

drugs/pills/chemicals is tricky & complex. some people can take em or leave em. others prolly have underlying imbalanced/malfunctioning bioneurochem mechanisms that make them more/less vulnerable to taking it too far or they simply stop caring, which is heartbreaking. legal issues aside, it’s the 'art of dosages' i suppose, like anything in life…to be sure tho, the drug might be 'in control' and not the user. im not necessarily condoning or condemning, but to be fair, the pharmaceutical companies stocks greedily & statistically count on a part of the populations deviation & subverted value/illegal exchange..…they are creating their own 'demand' in the first place and a surplus 'supply'…and from what ive observed in clinical trials & abstracts as well as personally/anecdotally, once you head down the road (of course, smoking, imo, is harmless), it becomes a hard path to reverse without some kind of steel will/help/desire to stop…ive seen some of the most intelligent people get funneled into these vacuums, so, imo, its not necc. a matter of being dumb enough to keep crushing or a character flaw or anything-- not sayin you thought so, just in general..…these are powerful and potent substances studied in laboratories, designed & tested specifically to maximize profits and get bodies of consumers increasingly dependent, unwell, and desiring to cross certain thresholds…im not sayin all of modern medicine is out for blood, but mostly with corporate ulterior political-economic motivations, it sadly cannot be avoided.

if you can stop, you could save ur moneys/mind/life & do something possibly more inspiring with them, if you wanted to. now i shutthefuckup so red wont hate, etc.

"hate"?

....nah, i agree.