DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

omen,

are even from detroit?

not guilty,

there is a VERY small monorail system, that has i think 9 stops, and runs in a circle. probably not much more than a mile of track, total.

it also has cameras in each car (there are only 4 cars, in two sets of two), on every platform, and the cars are locked up inside a garage every night. ie: they can't be done. there are no lay ups, there are no back jumps, you can't do them in the station, and you can't do them on off hours.

i suppose if you made it your lifes work, you could get a hollow on one, but i almost gurantee you'll get caught in the act, but if you somehow get away with it, you will have succsefully blown up the entire city, and everyone that actually paints will wish for your death.

but by all means, come on through and try your luck.

BIS is not tgv. BIS is a whole crew unto himself.

Originally posted by seeking

omen,

are even from detroit?

not guilty,

there is a VERY small monorail system, that has i think 9 stops, and runs in a circle. probably not much more than a mile of track, total.

it also has cameras in each car (there are only 4 cars, in two sets of two), on every platform, and the cars are locked up inside a garage every night. ie: they can't be done. there are no lay ups, there are no back jumps, you can't do them in the station, and you can't do them on off hours.

i suppose if you made it your lifes work, you could get a hollow on one, but i almost gurantee you'll get caught in the act, but if you somehow get away with it, you will have succsefully blown up the entire city, and everyone that actually paints will wish for your death.

nope not detroit...

omen,

are even from detroit?

not guilty,

Man that sucks. As if you couldnt

1. get hold of some keys

2. Pick some locks

3. Break in somhow

and so on.

Ppl paint trains in sheds commonly in Australia and throughout Europe.

Not to diss and start some my country is better than yours shit, more to encourage anyone who dare try the impossible.

Hey please post more atmospheric photos of Detriot I fuckin love the look of that city.

yes, we could also run in with guns and hold up the garage just to paint a train that would never run and would heat out the entire scene, but that would be fucking retarded.

maybe you don't understand what we're dealing with. there 4 cars in the entire system. 4! they run on a track 35 feet in the air that is a big circle. the entire track is less than 2 miles long. the 'clean train' system in disneyland is larger than ours. the cars are locked inside a garage at night (also 35 feet in the air). every inch of the platform is monitored by cops that will be in the station in under two minutes (i've seen it happen for people smoking!). the cars have cameras in them that are monitored at all times. if you stand on a seat while riding, a voice will come over a speaker telling you to get down. if you dont, a cop will be waiting at the next stop for you. trust me on this, they aren't worth the hassle.

realistically, it's almost like the thing doesnt even exist. i havent ridden it in almost ten years. no one rides it. white people ride it from the parking garage to the hockey game, then back. it's a joke.

yes, we could also run in with guns and hold up the garage just to paint a train that would never run and would heat out the entire scene, but that would be fucking retarded.

maybe you don't understand what we're dealing with. there 4 cars in the entire system. 4! they run on a track 35 feet in the air that is a big circle. the entire track is less than 2 miles long. the 'clean train' system in disneyland is larger than ours. the cars are locked inside a garage at night (also 35 feet in the air). every inch of the platform is monitored by cops that will be in the station in under two minutes (i've seen it happen for people smoking!). the cars have cameras in them that are monitored at all times. if you stand on a seat while riding, a voice will come over a speaker telling you to get down. if you dont, a cop will be waiting at the next stop for you. trust me on this, they aren't worth the hassle.

realistically, it's almost like the thing doesnt even exist. i havent ridden it in almost ten years. no one rides it. white people ride it from the parking garage to the hockey game, then back. it's a joke.

Yeah man thats cool, just a different value system , reguardless I personaly think it would still be worth trying, coz if you DID actaully get over think about how fuckin magical that photo would be!

I have painted a few tiny systems like that, and yeah there will be major heat but I think one fill in on somthing like that would be worth a few hundred on the street, comprende?

Yo seeking are you an active writer ? just interested is all.

if your only goal in life is to paint every single passanger system in the world, and this was the very last piece of the puzzle, then i mean, sure, go for it. but you honestly have a much better chance of robbing a bank and getting a way with it, than getting away with painting this thing, and thats no exageration.

heres a link if your interested. http://www.thepeoplemover.com/

yes i'm active.

The peopple mover is such a joke. Wasnt it a gift to the city or some shit like that? It was supposed to revolutionize the way we look at modern day "mass transit" as you could maybe call it.

That fucking thing was a major waste of money. I know at one point they were thinking about running the people mover up to midtown which in my mind would be an excellent improvement to the thing. Only thing is, you would have every fucking lowlife on there when dusk hits. That would be a large improvement but the fact of the matter is that the thing was a waste of money.

man this kid is talking about hitting the people mover.:lol:

there is absolutely no point in hitting that thing. first of all its a huge ass hassle and i dont think anybody could get away with it. if you did manage to get away with it, chances are everyone would want to whoop your ass. is one fill in on some piece of shit that noone rides really worth the legal troubles and that hate you will recieve?i think not.