DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

why on gods green earth did you feel the need to post this? awesome representation of detroit graffiti.:rolleyes:

maybe your 2 much of a bitch 2 walk around that neighborhood.?????????? lincoln park is a little bit differant than..............where i get my stone's from...... go ask to use your mommie4 the key's2 her car,,so you can go take more flix....son....yous a bitch 2......

i write.

seriously bro, this thread has enough toy shit in it from the 'writers' of the city, it does not need to be polluted even further with your attempts to learn how to do graffiti.

why dont you want to post in paper chase? you think you're above that or something? you will find a lot more usefull help over there.

please do not post any more pictures in this thread.

thank you.

haha... okay... i figured id post in here bc im from MI and i know that theres alot of good graff in this state and i knew i could meet some cool people. but so far ive met nothing but dicks with no respect for other peoples shit. Im not gonna change the way i write bc douchebags think its not up to their standards. fuck em. theres not one thing ive seen on this whole forum that i think is gay or shitty in any way. everyone has their own style. but whatever. ill dip. One.

haha... okay... i figured id post in here bc im from MI and i know that theres alot of good graff in this state and i knew i could meet some cool people. but so far ive met nothing but dicks with no respect for other peoples shit. Im not gonna change the way i write bc douchebags think its not up to their standards. fuck em. theres not one thing ive seen on this whole forum that i think is gay or shitty in any way. everyone has their own style. but whatever. ill dip. One.

oh u have a style? i just didnt kno, lol

maybe your 2 much of a bitch 2 walk around that neighborhood.?????????? lincoln park is a little bit differant than..............where i get my stone's from...... go ask to use your mommie4 the key's2 her car,,so you can go take more flix....son....yous a bitch 2......

wow....WOW!!!! i hope you realize that you are talking to a grown ass man. i love how toys on this thread is so quick to talk about what they dont know. you really think im from or have ever lived in lincoln park? im too bitch to walk around "that" neighborhood? what neighborhood is "that"? come to highland park and i will show you where i walk on a daily basis. or just hit me up on pm so we can exchange info so i can show you just how bitch made i really am. rather than jabbin jaws on this thread....

sounds like a plan to me.

yo gram, fuck you 2.....go post sum more of your own shit!!!! marm ass marmster

is this pointed towards me? if so, the few posts i have made does have some of my shit but mostly others. i dont see you complaining about people who only post pics of their and their crews shit. but hey im not going to sit here and try to prove anything to you. one last thing, keep my name out yer fuckin mouth faggot