DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

good color,start spaceing letters more,if ya just started you want people to see what it says,then produce style,i started with black and white for a couple years gettin letters down,then progress into color,start simple man, tags outline throw ups it takes years to hit off burners the more you paint and the more ya draw the better youll get ....

DID RIKU DO THAT ^^^^^^^^

STENCIL LOOKS LIKE

SOMETHIN SHE WOULD

DO?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no but I like it I was just up in that spot not to long ago cool place......I miss Gary....I miss allot of stuff like my boy meken and chop and Ann Abor my little sister all the art that I have seen buffed out this year I miss that the most.

I will say this I like Detroit it is home now and if I ever leave it will heart it will heart my hart and tears will pore down my face like rain and I will feel her pain her wall say my name because what I have learned is that me and Detroit are the same....

Poetry

R...........fucking....I........k..........fucking ........u

his happy new year boys and girls

i dont live in michigan anymore but seing this makes me sick.

elya hasnt your bitch ass OD'eed yet. just the thought of you gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. just fucking kill yourself

if elya makes you sick, how about i start writing odist.

then odist would make people sick like you.. ricky.

i aint gonna lie this thread used to be the shit new pics everyday and shit but now ur lucky if u get one pic in a week, but not bad enough to close so get off ur lazy asses and get sum pics heres some more for u

GRAYDAY005.jpg

GRAYDAY006.jpg

GRAYDAY007.jpg

GRAYDAY008.jpg

GRAYDAY009.jpg

oh and if sumone wants to go to the yard there is some new shit down there that i forgot to flick like feis, gray, and so on.