and here's a few left overs..

nClTJEI.jpg

rRTakzs.jpg

C8tm7Lq.jpg

jSCcEIf.jpg

YAjRmVG.jpg

7GQ45yC.jpg

HmKov7b.jpg

^spotted this further out of Detroit, couldn't get a whole shot, wondering who is the artist is?

great city, fun times, madd graffz.. thanks!

HmKov7b.jpg

^spotted this further out of Detroit, couldn't get a whole shot, wondering who is the artist is?

great city, fun times, madd graffz.. thanks!

that theres is a mekan

nothing is forever. karma is a motherfucker. 12 oz is used for trolling. but out there, in the streets, niggas that know me and deal with me know how rational and intelligent I can be, niggas know how blatantly ignorant I get. in the end, I just want peace. this kind of shit goes beyond words. so, simply, thank you Chubs! and peace to Elmer LD also, as he has done the same. got anything dumb to say to me, pm me, and leave a name, don't be a fucking pussy like 90 percent of the niggas that pm me to talk shit...

imagejpeg_0_8.jpeg

rest in paradise player. ATM BIA HS FSL. TOM1.

came out here to work for the summer and yall got a good scene. im bummed im stuck in the suburbs and cant really paint...

I just found about 1000 flicks from summer of 2008 till the summer of 2009, lot of shit I completely forgot about. all crews and writers from that era. random older paid. peace.

Picture018-1.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now