DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

From here it looks like:

-The writer who's putting in the most thought into their works is from out of town.

-The people that used to put in the quality work don't seem to have shit to prove anymore.

-There's a huge suburban 'hip hop 4 elementz' revival thing going on and it's bigger than visors, Adidas lanyards, and Cancun in 1997.

-Michigan breeds some of the corniest people on the planet.

-1 out of every 10 'new' writers progress. The rest have no idea what the fuck they're going for.

-I haven't painted in 4 months so my opinion doesn't matter.

ya do what cha do i aint scared just like people being to scared to use what they rite as there name... would like to no

what you rite mr.meat funk ........but whatever

and ya i already got rid of some from that post and made money

so eeewwww.

and IF ya you need some thorzine or haldol which you probably do holla at cha boy

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jul 1 2005, 03:26 AM

From here it looks like:

-The writer who's putting in the most thought into their works is from out of town.

-The people that used to put in the quality work don't seem to have shit to prove anymore.

-There's a huge suburban 'hip hop 4 elementz' revival thing going on and it's bigger than visors, Adidas lanyards, and Cancun in 1997.

-Michigan breeds some of the corniest people on the planet.

-1 out of every 10 'new' writers progress. The rest have no idea what the fuck they're going for.

-I haven't painted in 4 months so my opinion doesn't matter.

ah ya thanks for sharing ,

next we have 25 sided cube

hello im 25 sided cube and im a crackhead ive been clean and sober for 8 minutes :haha: :haha: :yuck:

Originally posted by WISH1ER+Jun 29 2005, 11:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WISH1ER - Jun 29 2005, 11:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jun 26 2005, 10:18 PM

Q. how many DFW members does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A. who has time to change a light bulb when there's e-beef to invent?

trust me, no one cares enough about you guys to have beef, E or otherwise. i understand people need excitement and all, but you should really look into something like extreme go-carting, or maybe rock climbing. this whole 'trying to make enemies on the internet' thing is just tired, trust me.

WELL FIRST OFF I KNOW YOU GONNA DELETE THIS SHIT CAUSE YOU A PUNK ASS NIGGA, AND SECOND IT ONLY TAKES ONE NIGGA FROM D.F.W. (WHICH IS ME }TO SCREW A LIGHTBULB UP YOUR BITCH ASS SO GET UP OFF THE HIGH HORSE NIGGA FLAT THE FUCK OUT! AND THIRD KEEP MY CREWS NAME UP OUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH!WISHONERDFDUBZ...TAKE IT PERSONAL!

[/b]

haaaaaaaa!